Brilliant Earth Customer Experience Assistant, Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brilliant Earth Customer Experience Assistant, Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Brilliant Earth

Customer Experience/Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brilliant Earth (West Hollywood, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I was reached out to via email a few days after I applied. I had a phone interview within the next week. The woman I interviewed with invited me to do a second interview on the spot. I interviewed in person at the West Hollywood showroom. I ended up not getting an offer, but the reason I wanted to write this review is because I had a super positive experience. The two individuals that I interviewed with in person were awesome and I can tell they’re really great at what they do. Keep up the great work and thank you for the positive experience! In the end, I think my nerves got the best of me but that’s okay.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brilliant Earth

Customer Experience Assistant, Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brilliant Earth in March 2019.

Interview

I went through three interviews with Brilliant Earth. The first was a brief phone interview, the second was an hour-long video call, and the third was an in-person interview. It was a great interview process and the team was always prompt with replies and next steps.

Customer Experience Assistant, Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brilliant Earth (New York, NY).

Interview

Three interviews ultimately ending in a background check and calls to references. The first interview was on the phone with one person conducting the interview. Next two were on Zoom with two people conducting the interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite piece of jewelry? Pretend that I am a customer, sell me that piece of jewelry.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you convinced somebody of something and it went well. How would you respond if it went badly?   Answer Question