Brink's Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brink's Canada

Sort:

Sales Interview

Interview

Lots of interviews with lots of people who really didn't know what questions to ask. Almost seemed like they were trying to find someone to make a decision.

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Brink's Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Company responded to resume submission promptly. Interview provided clear definition and expectation of position. Interviewer presented position challenges. Responded to these by providing past relevant experience. Interviewer requested description of how my past experience would address numerous challenges presented by client base.

Interview Questions

• How my past experience will address position challenges   1 Answer

Armored Driver/Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sault Ste. Marie, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's Canada (Sault Ste. Marie, ON (Canada)) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied then roughly 2 weeks later received a call from corporate HR for a brief phone interview. Roughly 2 weeks after that corporate HR called again with an invitation to a locally held interview followed by an email with details. After that it was a 'wait & see' game.
    I'm extremely qualified with combat trade military & policing experience. First-aid/AED/CPR, Restr/non-restr PAL, DZ license, Ontario Police Fitness Award, etc.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked. Just given an overview of the process. Said my resume was impressive twice. Generally felt like an unprofessional management environment.
      Left with the impression that I was excluded due to my age (mid-40s), despite being very physically fit.   Answer Question