Brink's Home Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brink's Home Security Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brink's Home Security

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brink's Home Security.

Interview

A very short behavioral interview

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were basic. They ask you how much you know about the price of the precious metals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's Home Security (Tampa, FL) in January 2009.

Interview

Called for a 10 minute feel-out phone interview. Managers face-to-face interview for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non-negotiable starting pay. Payout structure in place.

Monitoring Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brink's Home Security (Knoxville, TN) in March 2008.

Interview

I saw an advertisement in the local paper and saw that they were hiring. I then went online to apply for the position that evening. Early the very next morning I received a phone call to come in and take a test. When I arrived I took a customer service sort of test using some sort of an interactive training program. Afterward I was told that I successfully completed their test and was given the option to interview afterwards while I was still there or interview on a later date. Since I was tired, I opted to interview later. Later during the interview, I had to be interviewed by two individuals. One worked in human resources and the other in the department I was applying for. they asked pretty basic questions about past experiences with former employers and such. The second interviewr came back and told me I got the job and offered me to select what hours and days off I would like from what they had available.

Sitting Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brink's Home Security in January 2011.

Interview

it was short

because it was not forwarded to me so I never received an offer

Security Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brink's Home Security in October 2010.

Interview

previous work questions..........nothing unusual

Security Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Brink's Home Security in July 2010.

Interview

Recuriter set interview with company, the process took one week before the telephone interview took place. Once the telephone interview was completed, I was asked if I would be interested in meeting with the hiring manager. The hiring manager took one week to get back to me on a date, once we agreed on a day and time, the interview was short, he asked me about experience and ability to upsell products. It took about 3 weeks to get an offer, which i wasn't thrilled about and declined.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who is challenging the product and what would you tell them if they are more interested in the competitor's product.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brink's Home Security in March 2008.

Interview

Actually the GM did most of the talking

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Brinks?   1 Answer

Negotiation