Brink's, Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.3

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Coppell, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I have been working for Brink's for two years in a different country. The interview was easy and positive. Even I was experienced with the company, they haven't contacted after the interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your strenghts   1 Answer

Vault Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

The interview was pretty simple they just asked question about yourself and what experience you have.The lady that interviewed me was real angry looking but after the interview I was called back by the same woman who happened to be a very nice manager.The Boss also explained that there was a starting time but no end time due to the fact that there really isn't the same amount of work each day.

Cash Processor Interview

Interview

I interviewed with a supervisor because the manager was not there. She asked a couple questions. Nothing major. She said I seemed like a good fit for the team she supervises. I spent days before the interview practicing my technique and I didn't even really have to use it.

Interview Questions

• Use one word to describe yourself?   1 Answer

Messenger/Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Buffalo, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Very smooth, it last 1/2 hour we were having a good time, not too many questions and answer all my questions. Went through the hiring process and little company history.

Interview Questions

• What if I call you in the middle of your route to go someplace else out of your route?   1 Answer

Driver/Messenger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Houston, TX).

Interview

I've applied over a month ago. They said I'm still being processed and that I have passed everything, but I have heard nothing about a start date. Contacted them and I was told to continue being patient. That would be great If I hadn't put in my 2 weeks notice already. Thanks Nichole Fox

Interview Questions

• Veteran job fair. Anyone who applied and talked to the manager was told they would be hired   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Oakland, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

After meeting the company at a Job Fair a recruiter followed up with me and set me up for an interview. Communication with the recruiter and the hiring manager was great. The overall experience was great. The interview was easy and was full of general questions. It was easy to ace, knowing who you are, what your strengths are and why you are a good fit for the position. The hiring manager was sharp, so be honest. I only turned down the position because I felt it wouldn't fit me.

Messenger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Very respectful, they make you comfortable, and they don't make you wait very long. After the interview process they set up your physical and drug test for the same day. The final step in the hiring process after the drug screening and physical is basically waiting for them to call you for a road test just to see how well you can drive the armored truck.

Interview Questions

• Simple standard questions. Nothing out of the ordinary, mainly previous work history.   1 Answer

Salaried Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

There were 3 interviews I went through. Two were over the phone and one in person. I was asked for which shift I was interested, I told them first. When I went in for face interview it was switched to second shift. The whole process took 4 weeks. I was told I would be contacted by a person whether I got the job or not. That didn't happen.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable having a difficult conversation with a team member?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Oakland, CA).

Interview

The hiring process a few years back was probably very different than the process today! I had a total of 12 different interviews and was put on a plane to go meet with the senior management team. I had interviews one-on-one, two-on-one and whole teams on one. I remember thinking back then, "Wow, they sure care about who they hire and that's a good thing". Looking back I think it was a bit over the top....the company revenue at that time was around $300 million so it was small by comparison to today. Doubtful that anything like this is happening today.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you over all the other candidates?   Answer Question

Cash Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Quick interview..asked basic questions:What did I know about the company. Did I have reliable transportation, how did I handle stress. Told me their recruiters would be in touch if hired.

Interview Questions

• Did i have a reliable way to get to work on time each day.   1 Answer