Brink's, Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 22, 2017

2.3

Messager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Unprofessional he seem lazy and like he don't want to be there it was short I was in there for about 3 minutes total he was talking about his family and when he moved to Nashville I was waiting about 2 months bc he didn't do his part of the job and took him forever to set up a road test that I didn't take I went downtown at the time they were closed bc h.r got on him

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Interview

The amount of time during the Interview was about 20 minutes. Very easy questions to answer but most were open ended. Best things to do is elaborate on whatever questions they ask you.

Interview Questions

• Ever have conflict with an co - worker and how did you solve it   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wasn't one, they offer you accept or deny.

Money Room Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Detroit, MI).

Interview

It was a one on one interview with basic questions. The interviewer was really nice. We laughed throughout the interview. He told me to keep doing what I did in all interviews (be pleasant and smiled a lot)

Interview Questions

• How do you handle deadlines?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They pretty much told me what they start you off at. They told me the salary cap for that position. Their was no negotiating.

Messenger 13 40 An Hour Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Well, I would like to state that my interview time was scheduled for 12:00, the email stated to arrive promptly 10 minutes early. As per my former employer, I would arrive 15 mins prior to any time given.
    So I arrived at 11:30, check-in a few people introduced themselves, mostly mid-level employees. My interview started at 12:15 so this was a turn off right away, If I was late they should dismiss my interview time but what happens if they're late. Professionalism should be important to higher management and no one interviewed before me.
    Even though I applied for the messenger position he only offered me the Driver position and 11.10 per hour to be in a at-risk job. I stated If they were willing to negotiate on pay if I denied all the benefits that start immediately and reminded them they get a tax credit for hiring a veteran. they were unwilling to entertain the idea so I removed myself from consideration.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 30 years?   1 Answer

Vault Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Interview

The fastest interview I ever had. I told the manager I was self- motivated, a leader, and punctual.

I knew I had the job within 10 minutes. He told me I was going to Atlanta for training in two weeks.

I informed him that was PERFECT!

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Salem, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied on indeed.com. I have applied here once before and didn't get in. Second time which was a little over a year since I applied I automatically got a call bank for my phone interview. The next day I had my actual interview. Two days later I got an email saying where I need to go as far as drug test wise. I waited 3 days after to that to get a call saying welcome to brinks and they sent me an email with all information of where I need to go and what I need to do. Very Professional!

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself?
      So do you have any experience with this job and If you do tell me about them?!
      1 Answer

Driver/Messenger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (South Bend, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

Hard to get back in touch with someone here. I call more the 40 times to catch someone at their desk. Finally the answered the phone and did a phone interview, then next was a 1 on 1 and now I am waiting on a call back.

Cash Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

They basically read your resume off to you. Ask your availability, why you left your jobs.. how long you were there. They want to get a feel of who you are, where you come from and if they can count on you and have alllll your time.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you handled a disagreement with a co worker   1 Answer

Corporate Position Interview

Interview

Worst. Interview. Ever. First he called late. Then asked "Tell me about yourself." Said he did not like how I answered the question, and went on to say he didn't think I had the energy to work at the pace he needed. I may need a job but not from these guys.

Driver/Messenger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Well If you're applying here don't sleep because they'll call you and leave a voicemail saying if your interested call us back you'll call them back an hour later and no one will ever pick up the phone so you'll leave a voicemail and they'll wait until the next morning to do the same thing so you'll call back and nobody will answer and you'll even send them an email stating your current job makes it difficult to answer the phone at that time but here's the time you are available and the next day they'll still call you back at the same time and when you call back they'll hang up on you.

Interview Questions

• Never got a chance to ask me because they don't respond to voicemails until next day at the same time you told them you're not available for calls because you have a job right now that is a night position so when you get off work and go home its early in the morning   Answer Question