Brinker General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brinker General Manager Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

General Manager Interview

Interview

Always be positive and upbeat. Positive culture with storing emphasis on training and development in high volume situations. Have to to be a problem solver and multi tasker at all times. Embrace culture and make sure all employees do the same. Have great business sense in everything you do to meet or beat your stores goals and budgets.

Compensation

Other Interview Reviews for Brinker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brinker (Grand Rapids, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

Was called by 2 different recruiters that were internal. One was in Chicago, one in Detroit. Had to drive 3 hours for the interview, not local locations that were not franchised. First interview went well, learned a little about the brand and where it was going. Left with a good feeling and was looking forward to a call back. Received a second interview and that also went well, asked a lot about my work history and back ground. I was explained the job descriptions and that it more than likely would require me to move in a year or two as they are closing restaurants down because of low volume sales in certain markets. After getting an offer for $55,000 and understanding the expectations of frequently relocating and restaurants closing I decided to decline the offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to take a drug test today if we needed you to.   2 Answers

Not a competitive salary for the work experience I have. Not willing to downgrade.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brinker in April 2011.

Interview

Great company with a solid commitment to its employees most of whom have tenure that is unheard of in the hospitality industry. Brinker has been on some tough financial times as of late and salry rewuirements were probably out of reach for them at this time although i have yet to receive any further follow up from them after two months.