Brinker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brinker

2.2

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brinker (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone screen by one of their recruiters, and then another phone screen by a member of the hiring department. Third interview was an in-person interview - about 1 1/2 hours long, but divided by teams.

I thought I did well during the interview, but they went "radio silent". In the end, it worked out better for me, but I was disappointed I never heard back from them - even after a few follow-ups. Ironically, feedback is one of the items listed in their mission statement.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions testing knowledge and a few behavioral as well.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brinker (Dallas, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

HR sets up multiple interviews with people in the respective department. The interviews are straight-forward and not difficult.

Interview Questions

• The interview process at Brinker is easy compared to other companies. It's probably due to the type of industry and the type of people that work there (most grew up working the restaurants). There weren't too many technical questions. You're expected to walk through your resume and speak to how you're a fit to the position you're applying for.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brinker (Dallas, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

30 min phone screen with recruiter, 1 hour phone interview with manager, on-site interview with 4 team members (1:1) that takes about 2-2.5 hrs to complete, and a lunch meeting at a Chili's restaurant.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Brinker (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I applied through their website. Did two phone interviews and one in person interview. Everything was good until post interview, a week later. Recruiter called to ask me which team I prefer because both liked me so I picked one. A week later she called to tell me they pursued another candidate instead. Ok? Why ask which team I want to be on then tell me you're pursuing another candidate? That was stupid and careless on their part

Interview Questions

Brinker Response

Aug 29, 2016 – Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for sharing this feedback about the interview process. Your feedback is priceless to us and we appreciate the time you spent in sharing these insights. Our goal is to create a great... More

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brinker (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It starts off with a 30 minute phone call. Then the hiring manager interviews you. Then there is a group panel and a tour. The process takes roughly two weeks.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brinker (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I went thru a recruiter who scheduled an interview then I met with the manager. The company is looking more at the personality of the candidate and character. They just want to make sure they find a candidate that can integrate in their company culture. The interview was a nice conversation while being very professional. I heard a lot of good things about Brinker.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brinker (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

You fill out an application online and then you do an assessment. Once I passed the assessment I was invited to interview, I actually interviewed 3 times. Pretty straightforward.

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brinker (Danbury, CT) in May 2010.

Interview

Very detailed and corporate, will sit through a few interviews. Intensive questions on how you will fit in with the corporate structure. Part of the interview process is also training to make sure you would actually want the job.

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brinker (McKinney, TX) in March 2008.

Interview

Very easy. Just walk in with confidence and an outgoing personality and you basically have the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a guest complaint?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brinker.

Interview

Very laid back process, was brought in by a lower manger and initially interviewed. After the first interview I got called back to meet with the GM, where I was hired shortly after the interview took place. The questions were very straight forward, a lot revolving around past jobs and experience with dealing with people.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have?   1 Answer