Brinker Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 2, 2017

1.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brinker (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

You fill out an application online and then you do an assessment. Once I passed the assessment I was invited to interview, I actually interviewed 3 times. Pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brinker

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brinker.

Interview

Very laid back process, was brought in by a lower manger and initially interviewed. After the first interview I got called back to meet with the GM, where I was hired shortly after the interview took place. The questions were very straight forward, a lot revolving around past jobs and experience with dealing with people.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brinker (Mesa, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a 2 day interview quick easy questions management was friendly.was hired on the second interview.they asked about my prior work exsperince if I was in school or planed to be with the company for along time.they let me know there exspectation and what it was like to work there.

Anonymous Employee in Capitola, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brinker (Capitola, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Talked with an assistant manager. They called me a few days later to set up a time to meet. When I came in there was another person being interviewed as a hostess. This was strange to me, but it worked out for the management team because they were limited on time.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications do you have that would make you a good server?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brinker (Danbury, CT) in May 2010.

Interview

Very detailed and corporate, will sit through a few interviews. Intensive questions on how you will fit in with the corporate structure. Part of the interview process is also training to make sure you would actually want the job.

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brinker (McKinney, TX) in March 2008.

Interview

Very easy. Just walk in with confidence and an outgoing personality and you basically have the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a guest complaint?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A