Bristol-Myers Squibb Associate Research Scientist I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate Research Scientist I

Bristol-Myers Squibb Associate Research Scientist I Interview Questions

Interviews at Bristol-Myers Squibb

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Newark, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

several phone screens with recruiters and managers. All very helpful, positive, and accomodating. Very well organized and therefore hiring process can be lengthy. There are multiple screens and interviews with human resources representatives and directly with group leaders. The process can be lengthy just to find out if you get an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bristol-Myers Squibb

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopewell, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Hopewell, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

I met individually with many members of the team as well as the HR talent acquisition person throughout the day. I was taken to lunch by a group of the team and also was asked to give a seminar presentation on a topic of my choosing. The group was very engaged during the talk and asked many questions that I felt enhanced the quality of the talk.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my role working in a team and how I generally interacted with others.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Princeton, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

Several interviews in one day (prepare to be available for at least six hours). They send you the itinerary, meet with potential manager, and other PHDs inside the group, lunch was served but was during a group interview. Make sure to have copies of your resume, some interviewers will not print it.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions revolved around working as a team. Make sure you are a very team oriented person. Also, they are looking for a laid back personality - they will hint at weekend work (in some cases), make sure you are OK with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

Directly brought in for an interview via network contact. Long interview overall, but broken into manageable segments, interviewing with two people at a time. Paid for my lunch. Overall a pleasant experience. Group was extremely professional and punctual with timing.

Interview Questions

• Asked a variety of technical questions directly related to the position I was applying for as it related to my previous experience.   1 Answer
    • Asked limited questions about my motivations for switching jobs.   1 Answer