Bristol-Myers Squibb Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bristol-Myers Squibb Director Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Princeton, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone screen. Followed by in person interview. They paid for travel. Needed to use their travel agency. They booked hotel. Sent company background, agenda, expense reimbursement form and directions to site.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bristol-Myers Squibb

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Princeton, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

Overall, positive experience, although lengthy. Interviewed with 12 people. Combination of phone and in-person interviews. Questions were repetitive and somewhat superficial depending upon the interviewee. Company paid for travel expenses for in-person interviews.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in November 2010.

Interview

This was an internal application for a new position. I was asked if I was interested in the new position. I applied, had some interviews with people who I already knew personally and received an offer. This was a very straighforward process. I experienced positive scrutiny, lots of detailed questions- some also around difficulties which I anticipate moving to the new role. So it was actually helpful to prepare for my new role.

Interview Questions

• Who will be jealous or feel that they should have gotten your job?   1 Answer
    • What will you do in the first 30 days in your new position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got an offer, typically it is not really negotiable. I took it!

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (City of London, England (UK)) in July 2008.

Interview

phone interview, 1:1 interview group test and then presentation After all this a small ask to complete