Bristol-Myers Squibb Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bristol-Myers Squibb Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Bristol-Myers Squibb

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got contacted by HR and they set up an interview with the Scientists. Scientist asked about my previous projects and experiences. What do I envision myself doing in the next 5 years? Technical questions about the job duties. 1 chemistry problem to solve.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bristol-Myers Squibb

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in February 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with 3 engineers from the department into which I was eventually hired. After sending my resume to an alumni of my university who currently works at BMS, I was contacted by an engineer for an interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online on my school's job posting site. Was called to ask about my availability for an interview a few days later. I was interviewed by a panel of 4 people. The interview was semi-casual. They asked me some behavioral questions related to the values of the company. A while later (probably 2-3 weeks) I was emailed for an offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

Submitted application online through the University. After that, just a phone interview with the team.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomsbury, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Bloomsbury, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

I submit my CV online and got an email reply to confirm the phone interview the second day. Then I scheduled a phone interview which was on time and lasted 45 min roughly. I got the internship offer in 3 days.

Interview Questions

• How do you see your background is not 100% matching the position   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in April 2013.

Interview

Submit your resume via school or email to Hiring Manager, receive word back from HM within a week or so, with blocks of interview times so I can pick and choose the best time. Interview was phone based and very pleasant, mostly to discuss the project that the job involved and some skills I would need to learn or research before starting

Interview Questions

• None were surprising or difficult. There were some generic tell me about a weakness and how you've overcame it, and asking about your past experiences at related previously-held jobs/internships, but the rest were very focused on the project and mostly me asking questions about the project.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As an intern there's really not much you can negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2010.

Interview

Interview for an internship co-op was conducted by a hr manager and a previous intern; previous intern asked questions for a portion of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Went over resume and job description, definition of field (procurement)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Syracuse, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Pretty Simple, Just sent in my resume and a phone interview was set up. The interview lasted about 30 mins and I talked with a senior scientist that ended up being my supervisor for the summer. Questions were asked about previous job experience, team work but really no curve balls! It was more of a conversation and I was able to ask them more about the company which i made sure to research before my interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Summer internship - no negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Danvers, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

One on One Interview that touched on some of the company's area of expertise along with patents that were expiring. Quite a formal interview, yet the interviewer was genuine and asked questions that were relevant, but open ended. It took a while to get a response back from the employer after the interview, and because it took more than 3 weeks, I accepted an internship elsewhere. However, I would have accepted the position if it had not taken so long to complete the process.

Interview Questions

• What is your take on the current pharmaceutical climate, and what areas do you believe possess growth?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (New Brunswick, NJ) in September 2012.

Interview

One on one interviews with different members of the team.
    Went dow my resume and asked questions pertaining to details on it.
    Asked about previous places of employment and how i felt about experiences I had there.

Interview Questions

• One challenging moment i faced and how I overcame it   1 Answer