Bristol-Myers Squibb Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.9

314 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Undisclosed Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

I interviewed with a panel of 3. One of the panelists didn't have the correct resume, the second panelist showed up late while I was talking to the other two. For the most part everyone seemed engaged during the interview except for the 3rd panelist, the same person who showed up late, was checking their phone the entire time. If you aren't interested in me as a candidate that's fine, I'm not a perfect fit for every role and I don't expect to be. But have some respect for me at least. The interview was only meant to last 45 min, you can stay off your phone that long. Terrible candidate experience.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Lawrenceville, NJ).

Interview

1st interview with the hiring manager
    2nd interview with the department director and division VP
    The process is much different today, I interviewed 30 years ago. I have been part of the recent interviewing process. BMS now starts with telephone interviews. Then the candidate is brought in for a day of interviews, including lunch.

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

I was contacted to apply by a classmate who was in currently in the co-op position. I had one phone interview that was ~45 minutes long with the manager and current co-op

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainsboro, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Plainsboro, NJ).

Interview

The interview was set up by a recruiter and was provided an answer within 3 days of whether they wanted you back for another interview or if an offer was made.

Analyst Interview

Interview

It was lengthy but very good experience throughout the interview process. It was an overall good experience. They responded in a timely manner. People involved in interview process were very friendly.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Tampa, FL).

Interview

You would be given a task, and be asked to complete in a week. Task is of medium difficulty.
    Only went through one interview, and got offer same day. Also, they reach out to former employees for references.

Interview Questions

• You would be asked questions about past work experiences   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in June 2017.

Interview

Got contacted by human resources about a phone interview, they arranged the date and time and then the person who was going to interview me contacted me. We arranged a Skype interview because of travel issues and then the interviewer explained the job to me and asked me questions about working at BMS in general and then questions more closely related to the position I was being interviewed for.

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

It was a on campus and I was asked about the generic behavior based easy questions you can find online. Interviewer seem interested but still got rejected. Overall it is still an interesting learning experience

HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Princeton, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Internal posting of role. Info session to learn more. Prep questions provided ahead of interview. Panel interview of senior leadership. Total time was 90 minutes long. Claimed to be looking for different experiences, but selection was typical backgrounds.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

first basics to make sure you are qualified to work there and then behavioral questions and situational questions related to the enviroment of the workplace and then technical questions directly related to the job

Interview Questions

• how would you react to someone not comfortable with new changes?   Answer Question