Bristol-Myers Squibb Supply Chain Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bristol-Myers Squibb Supply Chain Co-Op Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in June 2014.

Interview

The process was easy, only one interview on the phone and no 1-1 in person interview needed. They provided the result within the couple days. Not clear which option within Supply Chain since they offer three options.

Interview Questions

• 1.- Why BMS
    2.- Which qualities do you have that makes you the best fit for this position in BMS?
    3.- Explain degree of Excel knowledge you have.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bristol-Myers Squibb

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

Questions were very behavioral. Asked for 2 strengths and 1 weakness. Asked about times that you felt you were a leader, helped a team through a conflict or solved a conflict on your own or in a team. Also asked what might set you apart from other candidates and WHY choose BMS.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions could have the same answer so try to know ahead of time which answers you have to each. They asked what set me apart from other candidates and that was hard to answer for me.   Answer Question

Nothing to do with the company, I just couldn't leave school a semester to do a Co-Op.

Anonymous Employee in Plainsboro, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Plainsboro, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

I met with representatives at a college career fair. They took my resume and called me back later in the day to schedule an interview on campus the next day. I had the interview and received a phone call with the co-op offer within 2 weeks.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in January 2010.

Interview

Met the recruiter on career fair and got an interview scheduled. Talked about my previous experience and learnt that the company is going to do a similar job.