Bristol-Myers Squibb Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.9

Research Investigator I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Princeton, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward starting with a phone call with the hiring manager briefly discussing qualifications. After the phone call I was notified in about 1-2 weeks that I was selected for an onsite interview, which was half a day (9am-3pm) where I gave a 40 minute talk about my previous research, and then met with different members of the team. Mostly they wanted to see how I would fit with the team, and asked a few behavioral questions which they really didn't seem to care about but had to ask per policy.

Interview Questions

• Name an accomplishment you are most proud of.   1 Answer

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sundbyberg (Sweden)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Sundbyberg (Sweden)) in October 2017.

Interview

I had the initial HR round over the phone, seemed professional. Then I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager which went very well and looked quite positive. I was told that I will be informed in 2-3 weeks but 2 weeks later when I inquired, I was told regarding a 3rd round for a case presentation which never happened since they informed me after another 2 weeks that an internal employee had been chosen to fill the position

Interview Questions

• The general tell us about yourself and then more specific questions regarding my current role, why I want to leave, why this role interests me, what is my biggest achievement and set back, a challenge I faced and how I solved it. Very well prepared and specific questions.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

Interview was 3 separate parts, a competency based interview where they asked me to demonstrate times I had show examples of their core behaviours, a role play which was positioning a new cardiac medicine to a payor in a trust and finally a presentation

Interview Questions

• Show a time when you have demonstrated working quickly to achieve a goal   Answer Question
    • Give an example of when you have used an innovative method to tackle a problem   Answer Question
    • Show examples of a time when you have had to show leadership   Answer Question
    • What are you most proud of?   Answer Question

World Wide Field Force Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Princeton, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

phone interviews with hiring manager and peer and on site interview with peer. Phone interviews with the hiring manager was in Paris and one of the peers was in London.

Bioprocess Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Phone interview followed by an assessment day. The assessment involved a 30 minute exam related to the position and the interview was around 45 minutes. The interview questions were not too difficult mostly on your knowledge of the position and on the BMS behaviours.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

Applied online and got an email about a month later asking to schedule a phone interview. The first half of the phone interview was logistical questions to see if I would be able to work in that location at that time. The second half was behavioral questions.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Princeton, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

I received an email with a schedule of four separate interview slots that each lasted thirty-minutes long. The interview was fairly behavioral, and mostly me asking questions about the company. I received my offer two weeks after the interview.

Veterinary Technician, RVT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Redwood City, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, 2 mangers. Went over job description, noted I was over qualified but assured me there was advancement if I went permanent after the contract ended. Discussed hours, weekend work and barrier controls about facility.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working alone on weekends with animals that have issues?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

Contacted by Company recruiter, had a few phone interviews with recruiter, then was scheduled for an onsite 1;1 interview with hiring manger and various other department representatives. the site is campus style, so it required a lot of walking to meet each area owner in their department.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions related to material processing and compliance   1 Answer

Assistant Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in September 2017.

Interview

I had a brief phone call with a representative from HR. The conversation was pretty dry - just answering questions without much more. Regardless, I still thought the interview went well, but I later got an email saying the position had been "canceled" and they wouldn't be hiring anyone.