Bristol-Myers Squibb Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 30, 2017

2.9

Assistant Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Devens, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Devens, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

There was a short interview that was basically a review of my resume with a few behavioral questions...about 10 minutes long. Then an in person interview with lots more behavioral questions from different department heads who each got a different pillar of BMS values to assess me against.

Interview Questions

Interview

Three online or phone interviews with two online tests, talks about 4-5 months to finish, interview question are behavioral, but HR would delve into very details to understand your roles, situations, and actions you took and how you achieved; online test includes intelligence and personality test, HR would give you feedback after these tests are finished

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (New York, NY).

Interview

Behavioral type questions, technical questions and other standard HR questions. Overall it was a long day meeting various individuals and ending with the VP and HR Director. Consider moving to NJ.

Interview Questions

• Question on how to account for revenue and expense   Answer Question
    • Question on what would I do in a situation with multiple projects and deadlines   Answer Question

Microbiology Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Syracuse, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

There was a phone interview that was pretty standard and casual. Then an email followed and phone call to schedule on site interview. The interview was about two weeks later and was a two and half hour process. A long walk with informal questions, then 4 30 min interview sessions.

Interview Questions

• All questions based on their formula stated on the BMS Site related to team work and culture. This is huge. The issue here though was the phone interviewer mislead the position details and I was overqualified - I would not have hired me. So when the offer was not delivered - no hard feelings :)   Answer Question

Biologics Process Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopewell, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Hopewell, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

round robin style where I met everyone one in the lab I would be working with including managers/supervisors. This was a lab of 12 people so I met them in groups of 3 to 4

Interview Questions

• mostly about myself/resume and experience related to this position (ex. GDP, GMP experience etc.)   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Princeton, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone screen. Followed by in person interview. They paid for travel. Needed to use their travel agency. They booked hotel. Sent company background, agenda, expense reimbursement form and directions to site.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in June 2016.

Interview

Be prepared for extra interviews. Original interview was supposed to be a case study (territory analysis exercise) and 2 person panel style interview. There were bonus interviews with senior leadership for more serious candidates the same day. The final interview was the only negative feedback I can provide. Was supposed to be with original 2 people and now a surprise 3rd "bad cop" was the target. This may be an isolated example but the focus was all negative situational questions. Process was quick.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you resolved a negative physician experience.   Answer Question

Intellectual Property Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Lawrenceville, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Contacted by 3rd Part HR service (contracted out) which went well.

4 separate interviews on same day. Exhausting and totally out of time order or sequence. They did not follow the schedule as outlined to me and consequently missed out on having lunch leaving me drained for final most important interview with manager of department.

Interview Questions

• Final manager asked no questions as if she had already made her mind up. Unprofessional demeanor, awkward and quite rude. I asked her questions since she had only 1 for me. "Did you tell your current manager that you were interviewing for this job today?"   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Princeton, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Met with my current supervisor and was greeted very warmly not only by her but everyone I walked past in the office. Started off with the common questions and even asked about my future career plans. Spoke about what I would be doing in the department and then she asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Research Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Princeton, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a quick phone interview with recruiter recently. The recruiter did not sound like interested, but rather just did his job asking questions and taking notes. He did not seem to speak to the phone directly, so I was not able to hear him clearly which made the whole process difficult.

Interview Questions

• How did you know the job?
      How much do you expect?
      Do you have other interview? At which stage?
      ...   Answer Question