Bristol-Myers Squibb Interview Questions in Lawrenceville, NJ | Glassdoor

Bristol-Myers Squibb Interview Questions in Lawrenceville, NJ

3.3

Intellectual Property Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Lawrenceville, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Contacted by 3rd Part HR service (contracted out) which went well.

4 separate interviews on same day. Exhausting and totally out of time order or sequence. They did not follow the schedule as outlined to me and consequently missed out on having lunch leaving me drained for final most important interview with manager of department.

Interview Questions

• Final manager asked no questions as if she had already made her mind up. Unprofessional demeanor, awkward and quite rude. I asked her questions since she had only 1 for me. "Did you tell your current manager that you were interviewing for this job today?"   1 Answer

Outsourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

Interview

A few phone screens with HR/Recruiter, onsite interviews with 5 different employees that held various positions within R&D and finally a final interview/follow up with the HR/Recruiter. The experience lasted a little over a month end to end and was extremely well organized, thoughtful and a great representation of what the company offered from a corporate culture perspective.

Interview Questions

• Typical scenario questions of what actions would be needed in the role and how one would address and problem solve. EQ and cultural questions getting to know me as a candidate and what I would be like to work with/what I would expect/ need to be successful in the role and to grow in the organization. It was a really positive thing to talk about career growth and career mapping during and interview, without having it seem like lip service or a to-do list being checked off during an interview. It was made very clear by the tone and positive atmosphere of the interviewers that the company has a lot if very intelligent, motivated and passionate people who want to be here. Personally I found this to be very encouraging and compelling in seeking the opportunity.   1 Answer

Associate Director, Regulatory Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Lawrenceville, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a panel interview with 5 people from various Regulatory and IT groups. All questions were behavioral-style questions.

Benefits of this approach were that I didn't have to answer repetitive questions. The process was quick, the length of the interview was only 1.5 hrs.
    Cons of the panel approach were that I didn't get to know the individual interviewers as well as I would have in 1-1 sessions.

Networking was essential to get the interview, without it the hiring manager would not have seen my resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to influence people, what was your approach and what was the outcome.   Answer Question
    • How many people have you supervised? Describe a situation when you had to coach an employee.
      Would you have done anything differently?

When have you personally needed coaching
      Answer Question

Research Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Lawrenceville, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

Great working environment, very nice people and very organized schedule. Arrived one day earlier for the dinner. Second day, morning Conference call with different sites people for a 45min presentation. Many ppl attended. 1 to 1 interview with 8 people. A lot of behavior questions. Advice: do not be nervous, which I was.