Bristol-Myers Squibb Interview Questions in Lawrenceville, NJ | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 14, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Lawrenceville, NJ).

Interview

1st interview with the hiring manager
    2nd interview with the department director and division VP
    The process is much different today, I interviewed 30 years ago. I have been part of the recent interviewing process. BMS now starts with telephone interviews. Then the candidate is brought in for a day of interviews, including lunch.

Intellectual Property Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Lawrenceville, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Contacted by 3rd Part HR service (contracted out) which went well.

4 separate interviews on same day. Exhausting and totally out of time order or sequence. They did not follow the schedule as outlined to me and consequently missed out on having lunch leaving me drained for final most important interview with manager of department.

Interview Questions

• Final manager asked no questions as if she had already made her mind up. Unprofessional demeanor, awkward and quite rude. I asked her questions since she had only 1 for me. "Did you tell your current manager that you were interviewing for this job today?"   1 Answer

Associate Director, Regulatory Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Lawrenceville, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a panel interview with 5 people from various Regulatory and IT groups. All questions were behavioral-style questions.

Benefits of this approach were that I didn't have to answer repetitive questions. The process was quick, the length of the interview was only 1.5 hrs.
    Cons of the panel approach were that I didn't get to know the individual interviewers as well as I would have in 1-1 sessions.

Networking was essential to get the interview, without it the hiring manager would not have seen my resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to influence people, what was your approach and what was the outcome.   Answer Question
    • How many people have you supervised? Describe a situation when you had to coach an employee.
      Would you have done anything differently?

When have you personally needed coaching   Answer Question

Research Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Lawrenceville, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

Great working environment, very nice people and very organized schedule. Arrived one day earlier for the dinner. Second day, morning Conference call with different sites people for a 45min presentation. Many ppl attended. 1 to 1 interview with 8 people. A lot of behavior questions. Advice: do not be nervous, which I was.