Bristol-Myers Squibb Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Bristol-Myers Squibb Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.5

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Fairly bonkers: over 12 different interviews, 8 of which were over the phone at various unsocial hours and for between 30 and 45 minutes each. Very long, drawn out process with many unnecessary and inconsistent conversations that indicates nothing but a poor HR process / lack of confidence in hiring manager. Final stage was a presentation, remotely. The entire application appeared to be judged on that, unsuccessfully in my case.

Interview Questions

• No surprises here: 'Tell me about a time when you've worked with a difficult stakeholder...'   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Initial telephone screening followed by F2F. The whole process felt artificial in that the role was eventually offered to a internal candidate just before they were due provide feedback for second stage interview. And then as a poor tactic was informed by HR that although they had no feedback for me there may be another role that might be of interest to me.On further questioning i managed to establish that there actually was not a role they had to discuss or offer. Instead it was something that may or may not become available for external candidates..Extremely disappointed by the process i experienced, absolutely no transparency. Would not apply again as i ended up feeling the role was never actually available and the process was merely a box ticking exercise they had to comply with.
    Extremely poor experience from Bristol Myers-Squibb !!

Interview Questions