Bristol-Myers Squibb Research Investigator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bristol-Myers Squibb Research Investigator Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopewell, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Hopewell, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter, hiring manager, then on-site interview. The whole process took 6+ weeks.

The call with the hiring manager was great. Mostly asked questions about past work and gave more details on job description and the team. The call with the recruiter was pretty standard with questions surrounding each point of the job posting to make sure you have all the experience requested. I suggest giving concrete examples it helps to solidify your claims.

The on-site interview consisted of a panel interview and a 45min presentation with 15 minutes dedicated for questions. Overall, the questions were fair except that the main criticism was that the presentation didn't showcase what they were looking for. This is disappointing since the average scientist applying for this position has on average 7-10 years experience so a heads up on the work they want you to showcase would really help. That being said, I suggest asking the hiring manager which areas of your work to focus on to make a better impression.

I guess the only think I would say was horrible, was the senior recruiter. Not only was the person not on top of their game but also never responded to emails in a timely manner (or not at all). In fact, after the on-site interview, the senior recruiter was suppose to get back to me with feedback from the group and never did. After more than 3 weeks, I reached out to the hiring manager only to be told they decided to follow-up with another candidate. A more timely response would have been much appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a company with a matrix organization?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bristol-Myers Squibb

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Princeton, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a quick phone interview with recruiter recently. The recruiter did not sound like interested, but rather just did his job asking questions and taking notes. He did not seem to speak to the phone directly, so I was not able to hear him clearly which made the whole process difficult.

Interview Questions

• How did you know the job?
      How much do you expect?
      Do you have other interview? At which stage?
      ...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Lawrenceville, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

Great working environment, very nice people and very organized schedule. Arrived one day earlier for the dinner. Second day, morning Conference call with different sites people for a 45min presentation. Many ppl attended. 1 to 1 interview with 8 people. A lot of behavior questions. Advice: do not be nervous, which I was.

Research Investigator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

Details are important

Negotiation