Bristol-Myers Squibb Research Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bristol-Myers Squibb Research Scientist Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (New Brunswick, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview first, then I was invited to on-site. I was asked to make a 45 min presentation and talked with the members of the group. People are good and friendly, but the interviewing process is quite boring. Most of the people just asked question from the list of behavioral questions each of them had.

Interview Questions

• Went through my skills from the resume. Many behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bristol-Myers Squibb

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (New Brunswick, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

There was a phone interview first and then they called you for an onsite interview. You got a tour of the facilities and several members from the lab interviewed you. Each member interviewed the applicant one on one. They mostly just went through the resume and asked for a more thorough explanation of each experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe you greatest success.   1 Answer

Research Scientist Interview

Interview

It is a long process of interview. Got the 1st interview from one location. Then another phone interview with HM. Then onsite interview. Took about several months for the whole process.

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in June 2011.

Interview

The first screen was a phone interview. One tip I used was to smile while talking on the phone. This caused me to sound lively and vibrant. Also wait a few seconds before speaking to avoid over talking in the event it is a conference call. Be yourself and show your personality. There was a wait period between the phone interview and the decision for 1:1 interviews. Interviews in person are with the team and manager you will be working with. Make sure you ask appropriate questions to who you are interviewing with. For example, ask your potential manager is there anything that you which you could delegate or ask a potential co-worker what they like about the group. After they answer respond with how you could help or fit it.

Interview Questions

• What gets you up in the morning?   1 Answer