Bristol-Myers Squibb Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bristol-Myers Squibb Scientist Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Princeton, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Got a telephone call two days after submitting my application. Got invited for on-site for face to face interview. Met with team of five people and had discussion about previous projects. Overall smooth process and got hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bristol-Myers Squibb

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

I can't go into much detail about my interview process with BMS because I had such a bizarre and unique experience. Thus, revealing lots of details could easily identify me. What I'll say is that I had a *very* negative experience recently with BMS and, in the process, encountered complete gaps in communication within the organization, lack of timely decision making, rude treatment and favoritism among other negative qualities. They were offering a competitive base salary and both their products and pipleline are fantastic, but I'm now reconsidering applying for future BMS positions after this.

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

two interviewers were there. as we sat down, they asked me if i have any questions to start with. and they kept doing that throughout the 45 minute interview. they were nice, but they only asked behavioral questions (this was for a PhD position, so I had expected a little bit of science related questions)

Interview Questions

• what is one piece of advice that you still keep in mind to date   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in December 2011.

Interview

First got an E-mail from the Principal Scientist if I'm interested in this position (my resume was submitted by a employee referral). Fist a person from HR called. Second phone interview by principal scientist. Got an invitation for a personal interview. Went, gave a 45 minute presentation, had 1:1 interviews with the scientists as well as lunch with some. Overall a nice (except one) experience. I even got feedback what I really appreciate. I was told interviewed well but wasn't the perfect fit. I got the feeling already during the interview, but sometimes the soft skills are important too and finally making the difference.

Interview Questions

• What do you think, based on the job description, we are looking for in a Scientist?   Answer Question
    • Of course, Strength / Weakness   Answer Question