Bristol-Myers Squibb Territory Business Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bristol-Myers Squibb Territory Business Manager Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Easy. Hiring manager already knew he was going to hire me because of my relationship his team and knowledge of product. Typical pharma industry interview questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Bristol-Myers Squibb

Territory Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

The interview process from start to finish was quick and smooth.

Territory Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in November 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by HR coordinator. Interview was with hiring manager and another senior manager. Questions were behavioral and be sure to answer in STAR format. "Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult teammate." "Tell me about a time you came up with an innovative approach?" "Tell me about a time you had a customer who did not respond to your efforts?" Tell me about a time you shared key learning with teammates and took a leadership role?" Typical stuff.

Territory Business Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with two people. Both were professional, but one was more personable than the other. There were standard questions BMS required them to ask, and then there were other questions specific to their position they asked. They did test my clinical knowledge regarding the systems their particular drugs affected.