Bristol-Myers Squibb Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Bristol-Myers Squibb Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Feb 17, 2017

3.1

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Fairly bonkers: over 12 different interviews, 8 of which were over the phone at various unsocial hours and for between 30 and 45 minutes each. Very long, drawn out process with many unnecessary and inconsistent conversations that indicates nothing but a poor HR process / lack of confidence in hiring manager. Final stage was a presentation, remotely. The entire application appeared to be judged on that, unsuccessfully in my case.

Interview Questions

• No surprises here: 'Tell me about a time when you've worked with a difficult stakeholder...'   1 Answer

Medical Information Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online (recruitment agency), and had face to face interview one week later. I was asked about general questions, background, studies and company questions, the interview was for an internship position. The interview lasted one and a half hour. As it was a kind of bilingual position, some of the questions were in Spanish and other questions in Italian. After being oferted the position, the final decision was delayed one week due to "internal processes". One month after the interview, and after being contacted several times (every week), the recruiter agency emailed me saying that BMS wasn't in a position to make an offer due to "restructuring", nothing to do with my performance, and no more explanations.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

I didn't decline. After being oferted the position, the final decision was delayed one week due to "internal processes". One month after the interview, and after being contacted several times (every week), the recruiter agency emailed me saying that BMS wasn't in a position to make an offer due to "restructuring", nothing to do with my performance, and no more explanations.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in August 2016.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview where I discussed my CV and was asked why I might be suitable for the role. The face to face interview consisted of competency based questions and a language test (I was applying for a role which required foreign languages). There were also questions about what I knew about the company and why I wanted that job. The interviewers were very friendly and put at ease any nerves I had.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

telephone interview of around half an hour

This was followed by an assessment center day, which it was divided into 3 parts

1. competency based question
    2. Technical questions
    3. presentation that was prepared in advance

followed by a question and answer session

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Initial telephone screening followed by F2F. The whole process felt artificial in that the role was eventually offered to a internal candidate just before they were due provide feedback for second stage interview. And then as a poor tactic was informed by HR that although they had no feedback for me there may be another role that might be of interest to me.On further questioning i managed to establish that there actually was not a role they had to discuss or offer. Instead it was something that may or may not become available for external candidates..Extremely disappointed by the process i experienced, absolutely no transparency. Would not apply again as i ended up feeling the role was never actually available and the process was merely a box ticking exercise they had to comply with.
    Extremely poor experience from Bristol Myers-Squibb !!

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in August 2009.

Interview

I actually stayed with this company this long and still remember my hiring process and it has been one of my fondest memory, as sad as it sounds. I feel proud to have been given the opportunity to present and pass despite some tough tests that were set. Needless, to say the mixture of judging panel from different operations really gave me an insight to the company as I was able to ask a number of questions relating to the job/the organisation and the culture from different aspects.

Interview Questions

• One of the test I was given was pretty tough and had management based their decision on my passing the test alone, I would not have been hired as I failed due to time-constraints and nerves. Luckily, I excelled at other aspects including presentation and the management recognised that which is why they chose to hire me over other more talented individuals.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (City of London, England (UK)) in July 2008.

Interview

phone interview, 1:1 interview group test and then presentation After all this a small ask to complete