Bristol-Myers Squibb Interview Questions in Uxbridge, England | Glassdoor

Bristol-Myers Squibb Interview Questions in Uxbridge, England

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Medical Information Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online (recruitment agency), and had face to face interview one week later. I was asked about general questions, background, studies and company questions, the interview was for an internship position. The interview lasted one and a half hour. As it was a kind of bilingual position, some of the questions were in Spanish and other questions in Italian. After being oferted the position, the final decision was delayed one week due to "internal processes". One month after the interview, and after being contacted several times (every week), the recruiter agency emailed me saying that BMS wasn't in a position to make an offer due to "restructuring", nothing to do with my performance, and no more explanations.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

I didn't decline. After being oferted the position, the final decision was delayed one week due to "internal processes". One month after the interview, and after being contacted several times (every week), the recruiter agency emailed me saying that BMS wasn't in a position to make an offer due to "restructuring", nothing to do with my performance, and no more explanations.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in August 2009.

Interview

I actually stayed with this company this long and still remember my hiring process and it has been one of my fondest memory, as sad as it sounds. I feel proud to have been given the opportunity to present and pass despite some tough tests that were set. Needless, to say the mixture of judging panel from different operations really gave me an insight to the company as I was able to ask a number of questions relating to the job/the organisation and the culture from different aspects.

Interview Questions

• One of the test I was given was pretty tough and had management based their decision on my passing the test alone, I would not have been hired as I failed due to time-constraints and nerves. Luckily, I excelled at other aspects including presentation and the management recognised that which is why they chose to hire me over other more talented individuals.   Answer Question