Bristol-Myers Squibb Interview Questions in Wallingford, CT | Glassdoor

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Wallingford, CT).

Interview

Usually 1 full day, 5-7 individual interviews.

Interview Questions

• Focus on Core BMS Behaviors. Give examples of decisions, collaborations, growth, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Open to negotiation.

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Wallingford, CT) in January 2013.

Interview

I had dinner with people from BMS and the next morning I had presentation for 45 mins then interviewed by several scientists and directors. Had lunch with group of scientists and visited the facility. Interviewed was done from 9 am to 4pm.

Clinical Trials Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Wallingford, CT) in December 2012.

Interview

They had me meet with four different individuals for a half hour each. They included the hiring manager, another manager, a CTA and the Director. They each asked me different questions based on the four main BMS bio-pharma behaviors.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle conflict? How do I handle multiple priorities at once?   1 Answer

Veterinary Scientist Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Wallingford, CT) in June 2011.

Interview

Be prepared to interview with many candidates. The process will involve each on asking an assigned HR question related to one of BMS' core behaviors. They like to hear you use words like innovation, collaboration, and teamwork. Also make sure to highlight specific previous experiences.

Interview Questions

• Specify a time when you had to be honest because someone was being dishonest.   Answer Question

Pay was unsatisfactory.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Wallingford, CT) in May 2009.

Interview

Applied for the internship program. 1 round of interview by phone. The director called me asking about my research experience in details. I got a match with their position, and thus got the intern.