British Airways Finance Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

British Airways Finance Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at British Airways

Finance Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Airways.

Interview

Starts off with an application , you then get sent an online assessment, if successful you process to the video interview section. You get given quite a bit of time to answer each question.

Interview Questions

• What are the current issues that face British Airways?
    How would you resolve those?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for British Airways

Finance Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at British Airways (London, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

Performed the online tests which were pretty easy compared to other firms. Did the video interview where I had to answer 3 questions about British airways and the role, about risks for British Airways in the business environment regarding technology.

Finance Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at British Airways (Heathrow, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Initial stage was simple video interview questions as is standard for most these days. The Assessment centre consists of 3 stages, a presentation for which you have 15 minutes to prepare from material given, a 2-1 interview mostly competency based questions and a business meeting simulation in groups. Each group was 6-8 people and I believe overall there was around 40-50 people being assessed for each stream, in my case Finance. The day was well organised and over in 4-5 hours which was good as there was no time wasted sitting around.
    As has been mentioned previously there is no compensation for travel costs etc which is a huge downside. This is possibly understandable given the number of candidates they invite to interview but still not great if you happen to be travelling from far away.
    If you pass the AC you are invited back for a follow up interview with the higher ups, this is where it all goes a bit wrong. My interview was in the morning so due to my journey time being over 8 hours I had to stay overnight as I did the previous time. The interviewers themselves were 45 minutes late, then proceeded to ask me almost the same questions as in the first interview. Very odd and a complete waste of my time for something which could have been accomplished over Skype. Again the travel costs are not reimbursed despite there only being 10-12 candidates making it to the final interview.
    I was told I would hear the outcome by the end of the month, that month being March. I have not received any communication from them since and we are now in August. I did email a couple of times and received a couple of standard HR ‘we are dealing with this’ responses which were a great help...
    All in all I can accept having to pay the best part of £300 to attend the interviews, after all that’s the chance you take, but not being able to send a quick ‘thanks for your time but no thanks’ email, particularly when I made it to the supposed shortlist of candidates, is very poor. Sadly I found very little information on the stages after the AC hence my main reason for writing this.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions and situations you’ve encountered in the workplace and university mostly   Answer Question