British Airways Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Project Manager

British Airways Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at British Airways

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at British Airways in October 2010.

Interview

Always well structured and focuses on experiences as much as qualifications. Very friendly and made to feel comfortable. Many example based questions

Interview Questions

• Uses in some cases different project management terminology which may confuse   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for British Airways

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at British Airways (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Slow but straightforward interview process.
    I applied online through ba.com and there was a 1 month wait until hearing back for a telephone interview. This involved project management questions and was with two interviewers.

After this there was a face to face interview at Waterside (BA headquarters) with two interviewers (one of who is now my boss). They were friendly interviewers who don't try to trip you up.

I was offered the job later that day, although I didn't start until 3 months after applying.

Warning: background checks are slow and rigorous.

Interview Questions

• Standard competency based questions about project management.
      Also a question about BA.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British Airways (Heathrow, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Competency based - the line manager and an HR manger will question you in turns. One asks, the other notes your exact reply.. Examples will be asked demonstrating how you have handled specific situations demanding the capabilities that should be outlined in the job description. This makes the process quite objective.