British American Tobacco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

3.3

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (New York, NY).

Interview

Online testing, phone interview, interview, I am still waiting for response in regardence of the next cycle of interviews, they are professional but it takes to long the whole process is lasting up to now a month. B

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (New York, NY).

Interview

Structured with alot of probing, the Hiring Manager did not ask much technical questions as they probe more on what you explained through your work experience. The Hiring Managers are well versed with their business and sell very well on their job opportunities and career development

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your weakness, strength, achievements   1 Answer

Logistic Coordinator Interview

Interview

There is was two part individual and team interview. On the individual part you should've take a test and also do an interview with the managements. Then on the team, there is was scenario / a case that the team needed to discuss about and come up with a recommendations and present the case.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason that you applied for this position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco in March 2012.

Interview

1.Phoe interview
    2. Assessment for resolve in team and individually
    3.. You have to present your own solution, they are gonna make questions to know how you react to certain situations - This related with sales and marketing
    4. The case was no related with cigarettes, it was actually about candies.

Interview Questions

• Experiences in sales
      Expectations
      1 Answer

Accounts Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at British American Tobacco in July 2009.

Interview

Post job advertisment in the local dailies, contact for interview, provide refreshments, iice breakers and aptitude tests. Friendly, receptive interviewers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Benefits and salsries are comprtitive and attractive: there isn't much to negotiate.

Territory Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at British American Tobacco.

Interview

online. telephone, face to face in office, writen. i am experiance of marketins and sales dept. i am 6years experiance in aristopharma ltd as a territory manager. i am waiting for any interview process.

Global Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British American Tobacco.

Interview

CV screening -- web aptitude tests -- primary interview (phone) with HR employee -- second interview (phone) with HR head -- Assessment Centre

All the stages before the assessment centre were pretty basic.
    Assessment Centre consisted of presentations and group discussion with some cases.
    On the same day, we had a chance to chat with person GGP and ask about the role and the company in depth.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British American Tobacco.

Interview

tough, challenging, whole day assessment where you are squeezed to the fullest and that was only for graduate programme together with 5 other steps to get admitted. online test, HR interview, interview with standardised shared service questions, assessment centre, Head of function interview

Finance Analyst Interview

Interview

The first step included a phone interview with the HR, where you briefly discuss your experience and personality. There is quite a bit of emphasis on questions related to why you would like to work for BAT as well. Upon passing the 1st round, you are invited for a face-to-face interview at their offices with department managers.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working for the tobacco industry? Why?
      Describe a problem you came across during your last job and explain the outcome?
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

At first it was a quick process but then became more lengthy. I started with a phone interview and this was followed up by several face to face interviews.

Although I didn't end up getting the job I felt the interview process was fair. It could have been picked up sooner than the third interview that I didn't have the experience they were after but it was good learning for me.

My only negative would be one of the interviewers being constantly on his phone and checking it in my first face to face interview. I felt this was very unprofessional.