British Gas Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

British Gas Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at British Gas

3.5

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at British Gas.

Interview

Recruiter hadn't read my cv and went ahead to let me know. Interview was fine except for that horrible start.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Bait and switch tactics used.

Other Interview Reviews for British Gas

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staines, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Gas (Staines, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

3 rounds of interview, one phone interview at first, face to face with my manager and a colleague of my manager, then another interview with my manager and the director of the business unit I work at.

Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at British Gas (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

I was currently employed with British Gas and had been for several internal vacancies. I felt that the interviewer had already decided who they will employ for most of these interviews. However, this was the first interview that I felt that they asked fair questions and provided clear advise of how to prepare.

Interview Questions

• It's been so long so I can't remember the questions but they do use the STAR technique in interviews (Situation, task, Action and Result)   Answer Question