British Gas Information Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

British Gas Information Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at British Gas

1 Interview Review

Information Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British Gas (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Relax atmosphere
one on one and group session
presentation

Filled in a short online application followed by a few competence tests. Passed all and invited to a telephone interview via email. After re reading the email I found the recruiter had my name wrong!! I required about this to check the email was meant for me and it turns out it was so all good. I had the telephone interview and was told I had been successful and would be invited to an assessment day. An hour later I get a phone call from the person who had just interviewed me trying to conduct the same interview again, I explained to them that I had already been successful and was advised that she had made a mistake and was supposed to call someone else and should wait for an email with the dates of assessment. This email never came and despite a number of attempts to resolve this via email I have been completely ignore and am totally soured by this whole experience and can't help but feel the company is completely shambolic as my identity has been confused on 3 separate occasions. My advise would be to avoid.

Interview Questions