British Gas Sales Support Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

British Gas Sales Support Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at British Gas

1 Interview Review

Sales Support Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at British Gas (Oxford, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I was invited to an assessment centre after my online application. The assessment centre included a 15 minutes Excel test, 2 group exercises and a face to face interview. It took about 2,5 hours altogether.

The Excel test was basic. Data entry and formatting. We had 15 minutes to complete it.

In the first group exercise we had to put the passengers in order of rescuing them of a sinking boat. At the end we had to explain the reason of the order of the passengers.
In the second group exercise we had to build a building from paper using only 2 staples and loads of sheets of blank A4 paper. We had to build as high as we could and stable as possible at the same time. There was a "wind test" at the end.
Between the group exercises there was a 10 minutes break with drinks and snacks.

On the interview there was nothing unexpected. (Talk about yourself, Why should they hire you, Tell me about your weaknesses, Where do you feel you need to improve, How much money would you like to get for this position) If you prepare yourself you will be fine.

The atmosphere was friendly during the whole assessment centre.

Interview Questions