British Transport Police Interview Questions | Glassdoor

British Transport Police Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at British Transport Police

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden Town, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at British Transport Police (Camden Town, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

2 interviews with 2 people each time held on same day. Standard questions relating to work experience and likely fit for what they were looking for. Relatively straightforward, though they are very keen on diversity.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much flexibility as they are a organisation that has very strict guidelines.

Project Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at British Transport Police (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Panel interview at Camden HQ. 2 people asking questions and taking notes - standard in competency based interview. Friendly, timely. A recruitment agency contacted me after spotting my CV on jobsite board. The match was for them a job title as well as my postcode - not far from NW1. So it pays off to put the first part of your postcode on the CV if in London. Agency arranged the interview and followed up with me after as well as passed me some verbal feedback afterwards. During the interview was asked if travelling will be a problem - once or twice a week to Cardif. I was not told this by an agency beforehand and was not convincing when I said it won't be.

Interview Questions

• * tell us about yourself
      * what do you know about us
      * what is/how do you understand equality/diversity, what it means for you
      * use of PRINCE2 methodology - when, how?
      * planning organising your working day - describe
      * example of resolving problem/issue - describe
      * dealing with priorities - explain
      * examples of team-work/communication
      * passing messages on stakeholders etc.   1 Answer

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at British Transport Police (London, England (UK)) in February 2009.

Interview

Very straight forward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

be aggressive they try to lowball you