Broadcom Engineering Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broadcom Engineering Intern Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Broadcom (San Jose, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I only had one phone interview and it's all about my resume and some basic communication protocols. It took about 25mins..No further follow ups.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between TCP and UDP?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Broadcom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadcom (Irvine, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

First I have been called on my phone and the hiring manager talked to me for about 30 minutes.
    Then, I was called for in-site. Interviewed by 8-9 persons both in San Diego and Irvine for whole day.
    The questions were simple DSP questions. Some were very specific like exactly what they were working on not general DSP questions. They were looking for more hands-on and practical people. I think Master's graduates were more proper for their group. I think they would have to read my resume more carefully.

Interview Questions

• What are FIR, IIR filters? what is causal system? what is a linear system?
      Why do we need lp filter ... simple DSP questions ...
      Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadcom (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in December 2009.

Interview

My position was all about Linux and embedded operating system. They asked a lot of questions about C programming languages, Linux and embedded operating system. Some sample questions are:
    1. what is a static variable?
    2. what are volatile variables?
    3. What is real-time operating system (RTOS)?
    4. what is priority inversion?