Broadcom Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.9

73 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Broadcom (Irvine, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

She asked me about my knowledge background. Moreover, whether I would or had already planned to go to the graduate school. My interesting facts and what kind of area I am interested in.

Interview Questions

• the knowledge and skills I have for the circuit design.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Broadcom

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broadcom (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Started off with phone screen with the recruiter. After that, I got a call from the manager of the prospective team. I then proceeded to meet the rest of the team and answer their questions.

Interview Questions

• Just general circuits questions and one software question   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Broadcom (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

An engineer contacted me over phone and did a brief interview with me. Then I was asked to do on-site interview with three engineers in the team. The interview went for one and a half hours. Result typically comes in 2 to 4 weeks. It was a good experience because the interviewers were nice and showed willingness to know about me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Broadcom (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

A technical employee arrange a phone interview for me. Then three days later, I got the call and have a 40 minutes phone interview with him. The arrange of the interview was first he describe his team and he was looking for digital design intern focus on ASIC design, then he asked related projects and work experiences in my resume, last part was the technical questions related in RTL design, Verilog and C/C++ programming.

Interview Questions

• First he asked details about the RTL design project on my resume. Second he asked my available time for internship. Then came to the technical part of interview. One of the question was how do you verify the setup time violation and hold time violation in a malfunction chip?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broadcom.

Interview

First the interviewer gave me several fundamental questions about analog circuit, e.g. how to determine the small signal gain of a common source stage. Then he went through my project in my CV and asked me some related questions.

Interview Questions

• How to solve the convergence problem of PSS simulation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broadcom (Irvine, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, 20 minutes, first introduce work of the group,make sure you are interested in the circuit. and then ask some basic questions about the analog circuit , RF circuit ask you how to analysis them.The process is quick.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broadcom.

Interview

Referred by a friend. Manager scheduled a 45 mins phone interview when he got my resume. Followed by two separate 45 mins phone interview held by engineers in that group. Just went through my projects on the resume, and asked some basic questions based on my experience. They asked very detailed stuff to make sure you understand what is happening in your projects. All of them are very nice and kind.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation cause this is an intern.

Intern Interview

Interview

It is a 25 mins Phone Interview, at first the interviewer asked some basic question, about 20 mins, then I didn't answer the last question, thus he started introduced his group.

Interview Questions

• The interview asked some basic question of C++ such as difference between global variable and local variable   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadcom.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone call from the hiring manager to screen candidates. An HR coordinator then scheduled interviews with 6 team members and ending with a one-on-one with the hiring manager. The entire process lasted for about 2 hours.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broadcom in November 2014.

Interview

got an email to set up technical interview. Interview was for 30 mins. the position is related to the 802.11 WLAN. the question were asked on OFDM and then questions are related my projects . Few questions on adaptive modulation , pathloss and fading topics.

Interview Questions

• What is OFDM? multi carrier modulation vs Single carrier modulation?   Answer Question