Broadcom Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broadcom Intern Interview Questions

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Broadcom (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

An engineer contacted me over phone and did a brief interview with me. Then I was asked to do on-site interview with three engineers in the team. The interview went for one and a half hours. Result typically comes in 2 to 4 weeks. It was a good experience because the interviewers were nice and showed willingness to know about me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Broadcom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Broadcom (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

A technical employee arrange a phone interview for me. Then three days later, I got the call and have a 40 minutes phone interview with him. The arrange of the interview was first he describe his team and he was looking for digital design intern focus on ASIC design, then he asked related projects and work experiences in my resume, last part was the technical questions related in RTL design, Verilog and C/C++ programming.

Interview Questions

• First he asked details about the RTL design project on my resume. Second he asked my available time for internship. Then came to the technical part of interview. One of the question was how do you verify the setup time violation and hold time violation in a malfunction chip?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broadcom.

Interview

First the interviewer gave me several fundamental questions about analog circuit, e.g. how to determine the small signal gain of a common source stage. Then he went through my project in my CV and asked me some related questions.

Interview Questions

• How to solve the convergence problem of PSS simulation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broadcom (Irvine, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, 20 minutes, first introduce work of the group,make sure you are interested in the circuit. and then ask some basic questions about the analog circuit , RF circuit ask you how to analysis them.The process is quick.

Intern Interview

Interview

It is a 25 mins Phone Interview, at first the interviewer asked some basic question, about 20 mins, then I didn't answer the last question, thus he started introduced his group.

Interview Questions

• The interview asked some basic question of C++ such as difference between global variable and local variable   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broadcom in November 2014.

Interview

got an email to set up technical interview. Interview was for 30 mins. the position is related to the 802.11 WLAN. the question were asked on OFDM and then questions are related my projects . Few questions on adaptive modulation , pathloss and fading topics.

Interview Questions

• What is OFDM? multi carrier modulation vs Single carrier modulation?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadcom in November 2014.

Interview

Referred by a friend. And get a phone interview 1 month later. It is a test position. Ask me about projects on my resume. And DTF questions,tcl and so on.

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed over phone.

Intern Interview

Interview

It took 3 weeks for the process. The HR emailed me for dates and I was told that there would be a technical phone interview on data structures, algorithms. I had two back-to-back one hour technical phone interviews. I was asked to write code for one question and submit it later. I was asked questions on hash map, heaps, computer architecture etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Broadcom (Andover, MA) in December 2013.

Interview

30 minutes phone interview with hiring manager