Broadcom Test Engineering Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broadcom Test Engineering Intern Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Test Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadcom (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Got a call from HR saying they wanted to set up an interview, and I was interviewed a week later. It was a panel interview, there were 8 or 9 engineers in the room (I was a bit intimidated) but they mainly asked me about the projects I've done at school and to elaborate on them. They asked me a few basic questions, nothing too hard.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever built a computer from scratch   1 Answer

Systems Test Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Broadcom (San Diego, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I received an email , then telephonic interview.
    Interview was based on my resume and c++ questions

Interview Questions

I am only eligible for this position , if I am in the school

Test Engineer Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Broadcom in June 2011.

Interview

I applied for an intern position. Then their human resourse emailed me for asking my interest abt one position. I replied affirmative then I received a call. On the phone they asked me about my engineering back ground, experience with testing equipments. Then they set a on site interview.
    The interview was with 4 persons, but one after another in the same room.
    first person ie. senior engineer - asked me about RF theory, matching the transimssion line.
    second person Jr Engineer- ran through my extracaricular activities, he was friendly and left 10 mins early
    thrid- Principal Engineer. he took my other engineering projects out..went into dept.
    last but not least..the manager: asked me to describe a Car? Ans: I started with what I usually see in a car, gas, break etc. Expected ans: He stopped to mention the Engine..should be at first place..
    what is DMA, UART and some other computer stuff.

Software Test Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broadcom in June 2011.

Interview

First part of the process consisted of a 30-minute phone interview. Manager asked me to describe myself, educational goals and relevant knowledge/experience; questions were not terribly technical in this part.

Then, set up an afternoon of in-person interviews. They sent me an itinerary of 6 back-to-back interviews, 30 minutes each. I stayed in the same room while they came in one at a time.

At the in-person interview, a few non-technical questions about teamwork and co-operation skills. Mostly technical questions, varied from basic software theory, to giving me actual code to write/debug. Coding examples ranged from approximately 2nd to 3rd year college level.