Broadcom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broadcom Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2017

IC Design Engineer Interview

Interview

first round dealt on puzzles,communication,c language and digital design....no negative marking......second round based mostly on dsp and vlsi design....time factor is great difficulty in first round.......

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The process consisted of a written round followed by a technical and then HR interview. The written round had questions on aptitude and on C,C++ coding. Being a fresher from ECE my interview was based on the project that i had done in the summers and on mobile communication and embedded systems( since i specified that to be my field of intrest). The interviewer was very friendly and did everything to make me feel at home.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

We will initial contact via emails
    After decision is made, all contacts are made via our HR

Interview Questions

• Which can not increase OFDM inter carrier interface?
      (A) none of these, all could help to decrease ICI
      (B) increase subcarrier frequency
      (C) increase number of subcarriers
      (D) increase message data input rate
      1 Answer

I am the interviewer, not interviewee.

Intern Interview

Interview

A few questions of my research, followed by some technique questions on OFDM, MIMO, wireless capacity and DSP. The interviewer is a member of the group and apparently has a very strong background and a lot of experiences. Technique questions are not about concepts but rather questions that you need to explore using your knowledge. A very fun thinking process.

Interview Questions

• A question on filter design problem that I was not fully prepared for.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Mainly in Python, C, C++, Javascript . Most of the questions are normal interview questions. No specific questions. Also ask about experiences in using Linux and project experiences

Intern Interview

Interview

Interviewed by two people. Mostly asking basic communication questions related to MIMO, diversity, multiplexing gain, fading channel, dsp.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadcom.

Interview

it was pretty cool . question were subject related.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Broadcom.

Interview

I apply online but didn't get any responses. Then I attend their info session at school and get my first phone interview pretty fast. The first position ask a wide range of knowledge, from C, computer arhictecture, linux and ect. The second position ask a lot on analog circuit, lot of material came from Razavi's book.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadcom.

Interview

apply through internal recommend

Negotiation

Engineer Interview

Interview

I was selected on a campus recruitment, where they took a test based on an undergrad course of basic knowledge and then tool 2 phases of interview

Interview Questions

• They asked about some leakage current in PMOS, what may be the possible causes and how to prevent   Answer Question