Broadcom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broadcom Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadcom.

Interview

interview was brief mainly on IRAT , RRC
    INTERVIEW lasted for 45 minutes
    the mananger clearly pointed to the job roles
    also full time conversion is not possible at this location
    Explain layer 2 and layer 3 in detail

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broadcom (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Started off with phone screen with the recruiter. After that, I got a call from the manager of the prospective team. I then proceeded to meet the rest of the team and answer their questions.

Interview Questions

• Just general circuits questions and one software question   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Broadcom (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

An engineer contacted me over phone and did a brief interview with me. Then I was asked to do on-site interview with three engineers in the team. The interview went for one and a half hours. Result typically comes in 2 to 4 weeks. It was a good experience because the interviewers were nice and showed willingness to know about me.

Staff IC Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broadcom.

Interview

I applied the position online in Sept and got the onsite in Oct. The interview is six rounds and they asked questions based on your projects and basic C code questions. Also, some questions are really flexible but over all it is not too hard if you are not nervous.

RF DVT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadcom (Irvine, CA).

Interview

It was easy going. There were about 5 interviewers and they pretty much all asked technical questions. This was my junior year so they asked relevant but not super hard questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you code the solution to this problem in a language that you are familiar with?
      What is the power consumption given some parameters.
      Answer Question

IC Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broadcom.

Interview

Asked me about the my academic projects and some technical questions.

Didn't get back to me after the first round. they did not reply anything after the interview. They were not even replying to my mails

It was too rude

Engineer, Staff II – Product Applications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broadcom (San Jose, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Got an in person call to apply online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadcom San Jose,in October 2015. Interviewed by 5 members one by one. It helped me to know the interviewers expectations. They were looking for a candidate someone who besides having the technical background has the communications skills to help their customers get to production.

Interview Questions

• The interview was not just about the technical round.5 members took the interview one by one. At the end,the manager tested my communication skills. I had to give a presentation of 10 minutes. Overall it was a good experience.   Answer Question

Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broadcom.

Interview

Applied online. Interviewed at Broadcom Irvine.
    After first phone interview (about 25 min) asked I am familiar with the circuit. Some basic questions followed: analog, RF, CPU. Was relative smooth process. Then asked my projects on my Resume and had questions on some related questions.

ATE Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Broadcom (Irvine, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

1st director
    2nd HR
    3rd lunch interview with two manager
    4th senior engineer technical question
    5th senior engineer technical question
    The most difficult part is having lunch with two managers,you have to answer their questions when eating your lunch, basically I only have a bite and starving in the afternoon. Focus on basic questions and signal processing if you want to interview this position

ASIC Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadcom (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was all technical. The team was looking for a new college grad with some previous technical experience. The minimum age of experienced person in the team was 3 years. I applied online through the Broadcom website. I was then asked for a phone screening interview.The interview lasted for about an hour.