Broadcom Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Broadcom Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Broadcom (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

An engineer contacted me over phone and did a brief interview with me. Then I was asked to do on-site interview with three engineers in the team. The interview went for one and a half hours. Result typically comes in 2 to 4 weeks. It was a good experience because the interviewers were nice and showed willingness to know about me.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadcom (San Diego, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Was pretty basic. Had a phone interview to screen my availability and some general HR questions. The in person interview was with 3 engineers all of which asked about project experience and some standard data structure questions you would see in class. Not difficult and had a great time speaking with everyone

Interview Questions

• Q: Implement a single linked list with next, sort, delete
      Q: Implement a BST and traverse it inorder
      Answer Question

Staff II IC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broadcom (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

i submit the resume online. this is a phone interview: basic question on resume. some technical question and verilog question, not difficult. i have not received the notification about onsite yet.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadcom (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

One easy phone interview plus onsite interview. The phone interview is very short, just 20 minutes, asking about your background and then bought onsite. Onsite interview contains 6 round, each 45min.Including lunch interview. Everyone ask in details. But all the persons are nice

Interview Questions

• Basic setup and hold questions. STA primetime questions, physical design layout, crosstalk, IR drop, UVM, verilog questions blocking non_blocking   Answer Question

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broadcom (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Had 40 minutes interview with my hiring manager. I guess you can say I lucked out. I applied online after receiving an email about an open position. The description of the position was daunting, but the actual job wasn't all that technical. After replying to the email and applying online, I had on-site interview with the hiring manager. He was cool and he tried to make me feel comfortable, which was nice.

Interview Questions

• Just asked for technical details about stuff on my resume.   Answer Question

IC Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadcom (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

phone interview followed by webex interview. asked basic questions regarding set up and hold times, designing borrow look ahead subtractor, propogate and generate terms, low power design methods, probability and critical thinking

Interview Questions

• basic questions from digital system design and probability   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst, Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadcom (San Diego, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Two interviews. Senior Manager and manager's manager. About 30 minutes each and two weeks apart. Standard questions with some technical questions but nothing absurd. Background investigation took about two more weeks.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Broadcom (San Diego, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by email with basic questions about my availability. Then I was Phone interviewed and asked basic logic question like bitwise operation on numbers. Last was on site interview. It was kind of informal about what I had did early mostly my projects. I was interviewd by my manager and 3 other engineers.

Negotiation

I didn't negotitate

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadcom (San Diego, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online and get contract by recruiter after one week. One round of phone interview with hiring manager. He asked basic knowledge of Perl programming. After one week, get notice for onsite interview. The onsite interview has 6 rounds and 45 minutes each. Asked Perl questions and test plan creation.

Interview Questions

• How to count repeated words in a sentence using Perl?
      Create a test plan for a pen.
      Answer Question

Bluetooth Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadcom (San Diego, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Simple phone interview followed by on-site interview with three members of the team.
    Not quite technical as they are new to hiring interns at that time and they may have found me not quite match.