Broadridge Administration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewood, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadridge (Edgewood, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Ridiculous. The most unprofessional intereview I've ever had. I was interviewed by 3 "boys" - the first one looked like he was wearing his daddy's suit and was so uncomfortable in the "office" that I knew immediately it wasn't his office - the second child acted so much like they were doing me the biggest favor by interviewing me that I almost thought he was going to ask me to kiss his feet. The third seemed to "get" how ridiculous the other two were but his hands were tied (perhaps he wasn't in the "in" group in the cafeteria and picked last for games) in any case I kept feeling like I should be asking where their mommies were - or where is the "real" boss around here.

I went on the interview because I kept seeing the name pop up on career builder sites and basically I was curious (never in a million years would I have accepted a job there even if I was offered one - doesn't take much deducing to figure out why they are always looking for people....they can't keep em -)

I passed on sending the customary thank you note - didn't think they'd appreciate or get it anyway (I can see them passing it around laughing like 11 year olds)....