Find jobs for Associate Programmer Analyst

Broadridge Associate Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 385 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Broadridge

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broadridge in Aug 2018

Interview

Had some overall background of my experience along with some whiteboard test questions. The HR was very nice however, the programmers that interviewed were very rude and condescending. Make sure you brush up on Java, SQL, and data structures such as hash tables. I would not want to work for this company, at least at the branch I interviewed for, just overall seemed full of ego.

Interview Questions
  • What is wrong with this SQL query
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Broadridge (Newark, NJ) in May 2018

Interview

I had a phone call and then an in-person interview. I was asked about my previous experience and why I wanted to work at Broadridge. There were two people in the interview and it took roughly 30 minutes. No technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Broadridge (Newark, NJ) in Apr 2018

Interview

I was first asked to complete a digital interview, where I recorded myself answering some HR questions such as "Describe a time when you had to negotiate something," etc. After the videos were reviewed by the hiring team, I was asked to come in for an on-site interview. The interview was set for only 45 minutes with two people, which I found a little strange, and we actually only ended up taking about 20 minutes since they asked me only a few questions about the projects on my resume. I was positive that it hadn't gone well because they ended the interview so early, but the following Monday after the interview, I got a call from an HR representative that they wanted to extend an offer and the interviewers had passed on glowing reviews about my enthusiasm and passion for my work.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in Mar 2018

Interview

After I applied online, I received an email stating that I would be contacted for the video interview. I was never contacted so I sent them an email. A day later I was sent the link for the video interview. I was then invited for a in person interview in NJ. The interview went well and I answered all their questions. I didn't hear anything for two weeks so i sent a follow-up email. I was told that someone will reach out to me soon . It's been two months no one reached out. I didn't matter if I got the job or not but a simple email would have been appreciated.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Broadridge (New York, NY) in Jul 2017

Interview

Off the bat I was asked in depth about OOP,types of sorting and SQL. I was not a traditional college graduate so im sure they wanted to test what i knew.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ)

Interview

Spoke to recruiter at job fair and then was contacted through email. Completely behavioral. Went through everything listed on my resume very thoroughly, drew out diagrams to help explain projects.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2017

Interview

I applied through my university's job portal, and got an email from HR inviting me for a phone interview. Phone interview consisted of questions about my school experience, the courses I've taken, as well as projects if I had any. Later on they followed up to invite me for a technical on-site interview with development managers. No technical questions were asked at all --it was casual and akin to a conversation. The interviewer asked similar questions as HR, then they explained what the company was about as well as the internship program.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Broadridge

Application

I interviewed at Broadridge

Interview

Process was easy and straightforward. Little to no technical questions were asked and only asked to talk about projects. The interview process was too easy for the entry level. Needs to be harder to improve the quality of programmers hired in the company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Broadridge

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Broadridge

Interview

The HR person for my first round forgot to call me which is extremely unprofessional! I was really upset and hence, they decided to put me in the second round directly. They made the process really fast as I already had another offer in my hands.

Interview Questions
  • Technical: Couple of C questions HR: Made sure I am comfortable working in a team
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Brentwood, NY) in Jul 2015

Interview

1. HR(Java based questions) 2. VP(previous work experience and Java based questions) 3. On-Sites(3 VP interviewers and 1 senior application developer) most about what I have done before and Java technical questions

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews