Broadridge Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broadridge Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

3.4

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview

It was good. I really had a good experience with this company the interviewers were very nice and helpful. I really liked what they had to say. Overall great job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Broadridge

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

Very brief - No formal interview but an informal conversation - I worked for the company for a few years before, so I didn't have to go through the usual interview process.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broadridge in February 2017.

Interview

Very quick process, friendly interviewer.
    HR was very proactive in setting up interviews. the hiring manager asked behavioural questions as well as technical. behavioural questions were wisely defined and challenged my abilities to relate to my past experiences.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy and quick.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Broadridge (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

My profile was shortlisted through campus placements.First round was telephonic round. They basically test your knowledge on Finance mainly stocks, bonds and stuff. Second round was split into interviews with two batches. They told beforehand to come with a presentation on U.S regulation of capital markets

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I was referred by a friend. After a gap of 3-4 weeks I received the interview call.

First round was HR. (heard that, a candidate without prior experience could expect a written test, as their first round)
    In the second round there was an interaction with the managers. In this round, managers look for your domain knowledge, communication skills.
    After the second round, I was given a case-study and asked to submit a report within 12 hours. (this is the most critical part of the whole interview process.. success depends on how quickly a candidate comprehends the given case and give his/her views within given time and character (not more than 1000 words) constraints). Usually HR will give a case-study in the night and ask the candidate to submit their report by morning.
    In the fourth round there was a discussion on the case-study with a senior manager. (in some cases, candidate can expect Vice-president in the interview panel) - not to mention that, candidate's selection completely depends on the knowledge on the given case-study.
    If the management is satisfied in third and fourth rounds, a candidate can almost be sure to land a job in the company.
    Fifth round, an interview was scheduled with the Vice-president. In this round, emphasis will be on the candidate's behavioural aspects.

On an average an interview will last 40 minutes. Entire selection process completed within 2 weeks time (at times it can take more time. One of my friend's interview process took 8-9 weeks).

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was the case-study itself. It took quiet some time (in the given 12 hours) for me to comprehend the given case and try to reach a conclusion.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Freshers will have to go thru range of tests.. 1. Written Test 2. Aptitude 3. either HR or Panel or both.
    Relevant experienced can skip the initial written tests. He/she has to face one-one HR round followed by interview by Panel /Ops round.

Interview Questions

• All the questions they put on you is to know more about you. My best advise is don't focus more on preparing for interview questions. Its better to be True to yourself and show it in your voice and presentation.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Telephonic round followed by in-person HR and Tech interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Broadridge (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

When they first contacted me, they gave me a few topics to prepare a case study. Topics were dark pools, role of sell side firms in capital markets etc. Once the case study was submitted, they called me for the group discussion, and later for a 7 member panel interview. Group discussion was on capital markets. In interview, there were a lot of questions on dark pools, on stock markets, valuation, derivatives etc. Most of the questions were based on the experience i have mentioned in my resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offer without any negotiation.