Broadridge Client Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broadridge Client Service Associate Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Service Associate Interview

Interview

great interviewing process and hiring process. very comfortable room setting and question were pretty general but thought provoking. director and supervisor had great personalities and made you feel there was no wrong answer.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Broadridge

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Andover, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

I used a recruiter who set things up. I had two separate interviews. The first one, I met with my direct manager and an associate who would be in the same role as me. The direct manager was trying to get a feel for my experience. The meeting with the associate was to give me an idea of the job. I heard afterwards that they had hired someone who lasted only a few days because they didnt know the job the agreed to do).

Second Interview was with the Executive of our department and someone in our professional services department. Both were asking probing questions about my experience. About what I would expect.

I got an offer fairly quickly. Perhaps within a week or two of my last interview.

Interview Questions

• They pretty much have a script of questions I would ask in interview as well. What are your strengths and describe them. What are your weaknesses. What type of environment do you work well in.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Andover, MA) in April 2009.

Interview

Met with a recruiter who set up interview with HR representatives. Had two interviews. One with my immediate manager and one with a person in the role I was interviewing for. Additioanal interviews were held with department head and Project team head. Fairly quick process.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience in print management   1 Answer

Negotiation

The recruiter gave me a ball park figure which I told him I would accept. They negotiated on my behalf. Once again, the process was quick as they were reasonably close on the offer.