Broadridge Client Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broadridge Client Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Broadridge

2.2

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview

Had 4 rounds of interviews. First was with 2 supervisors. Second was with a higher level supervisor. Third was with executive management. Fourth was with other employees that you’d be working with

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had a conflict with an employee at work. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Broadridge

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview

Met with several different people within the team as well as some management, overall it was a positive experience because there was a good connection from the start. I felt as though the hiring manager really wanted to get to know everything about me because of the type of role they were looking to fill.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge in November 2015.

Interview

They found me in indeed.com and told me to contact them. I did and we had a preliminary interview talk then she said she would send my info and resume to the hiring manager. After 2 weeks then sent me a BS generated rejection letter telling me my "background" didn't fit the qualifications they need even though it did to the T.
    Next time how about actually meeting and doing a FULL INTERVIEW PROCESS with ALL candidates YOU initiated contact with THEN make your decision.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary requirements?   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview

It was moderate. Asked general questions on your behavior as well as a few tough questions. KNOW EXCEL as well as other microsoft applications. This position entails a lot of data entry and computer proficiency. I was not accepted because I didn't have enough 'client' experience...which I thought was a little confusing.

Interview Questions

• If I were to contact your last employer, what would they say about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview was very informal and informative.The hiring manager made me feel very welcome and was a breathe of fresh air. I later realizes that this was because there is high turnover in this position, but they do treat their employees well.

Interview Questions

• Please describe how your current responsibilities will benefit you in this role.   Answer Question