Broadridge Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broadridge (Andover, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

internal reference
hr call
manager call
telephonic interview from the manager of the team. described the project that i am going to work on and inquired about my previous experience shared with me the salary details.
hr call
offer letter
drug test
joined

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Broadridge

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was subsequently contacted by someone from HR who set up a phone interview. I then spoke with someone from the department I would eventually be working for. It was a highly technical team. The interview was behavioral. He asked if I had ever done research in the field. They later told me that they were looking for interns who they could easily communicate with over ones with more technical skills. There is a drug test for all interns, so stop smoking if you get an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

Met at career fair got an interview after talking to recruiter.