Broadridge Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 21, 2016

2.2

Tax Managed Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

I had one phone interview and met 2 interviewers in person. The interviewers seemed knowledgable, however, they only set aside 30 minutes each for the interview on two separate days. That was not enough time for a full interview and therefore neither knew enough about me nor me about them by the end of the process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Mostly back and forth about the processes and role.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

3 stage process. First met with recruiter via a telephone call. A panel interview followed, which was unstructured and conducted by 2 senior members of the team, who could become my manager. The third interview was with the executive responsible for the group.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

4 Interviews half hour each. Interview process was easy, applied online and heard back in a week. Told me I would hear back in two weeks. Never heard anything back.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview was very informal and informative.The hiring manager made me feel very welcome and was a breathe of fresh air. I later realizes that this was because there is high turnover in this position, but they do treat their employees well.

Interview Questions

• Please describe how your current responsibilities will benefit you in this role.   Answer Question

College Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was Easy. Just some personality based questions. There was also another question to explain a time I took a leadership role in school. Also, to explain a project I was most proud of in school. The interview lasted about an hour. Met with two managers and they mentioned if their boss had time I would meet with him after. He ended up having the time,which was probably a good thing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Found job on Indeed.com, applied online. Was contacted by HR (email) about two weeks later. Interviewed in person two weeks after that. Was offered job 2 weeks after that. Interview was very, very informal. I was a little disappointed, as I spent a good deal of time preparing, and had a long commute to the office.

Interview Questions

• Not asked any questions. Very unusual, interview took 5min and was given impression of "If you want the job you can have it"   Answer Question

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Long but not unreasonable, took 3 full days. HR was a little disorganized, but that's typical.

Negotiation

straight forward

RPG Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

They ask you about subfile, rpg programming, sql but most of the job that you are going to be doing is related to SQL so be prepared for this.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Job is posted on the internet, recruiter call you, forward your resume to them, if they decide to call you then you will make you some question related to sql, clp and RPG but the must preparation required is in SQL

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

I applied online for one of the positions available on the website as a Programmer Analyst for Mainframe.I was contacted by one of the Staffing recruiters of the company, and discussed previous experience and skill-sets over the phone and was told the information provided will be forwarded to the hiring manager. Afterwards, it was difficult getting in contact with the recruiter since she was out of her office for quite some time. A few weeks later, she contacted me and told me the hiring manager was interested in moving forward so we set up an onsite interview after New Years. The day of the interview, I met with the Vice President of Product Development and Director of Development on the Jersey City location; conducted in the office of the Vice President. The interview was very conversational, they asked me a few questions on my work experience, a few behavioral questions, and a more in-depth description/responsibilities of the position and work environment. The Vice President and Director were very friendly and engaging. Great personalities, very team-oriented environment. Must say, it was not difficult at all; I was asked no technical questions. Since interview was very conversational, they actually wanted/allowed me to ask questions during the interview process which turned out to be good (I was ready with a few). The interview lasted approximately 45 minutes. I was told they will contact me if they decided to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Just asked background questions on resume and company.   Answer Question

Mainframe Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in November 2012.

Interview

applied on the company web site, got call 6 weeks later to come in for an interview; after the interview wrote a follow up letter to the hiring manager expressing my interest in the position, and got a call a couple days later that there is interest in hiring me and will be contacted for a formal offer....soon after got a formal offer, accepted... after that was a background check and was sent to a local lab for a drug test, soon after was given a start date about a week in the future

Interview Questions

• table handling in cobol: indexes, subscripts; also asked questions regarding the application applied for.... in this case it was knowledge about trade processuing and margin   1 Answer