Broadridge Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ | Glassdoor

2.2

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

The first round of interview was a technical interview in Java. The interviewer came with a list of knowledge based Java questions and kept on asking one by one. Questions were easy and straight forward. Then they called me after few days for a second round of interview with the manager of the support section. The questions asked in the second round were not concerned with the role and were quite unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What does Object Oriented Programming mean? Explain all the concepts.   Answer Question

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Spoke to recruiter at job fair and then was contacted through email. Completely behavioral. Went through everything listed on my resume very thoroughly, drew out diagrams to help explain projects.

Tax Managed Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

I had one phone interview and met 2 interviewers in person. The interviewers seemed knowledgable, however, they only set aside 30 minutes each for the interview on two separate days. That was not enough time for a full interview and therefore neither knew enough about me nor me about them by the end of the process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Mostly back and forth about the processes and role.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

3 stage process. First met with recruiter via a telephone call. A panel interview followed, which was unstructured and conducted by 2 senior members of the team, who could become my manager. The third interview was with the executive responsible for the group.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

4 Interviews half hour each. Interview process was easy, applied online and heard back in a week. Told me I would hear back in two weeks. Never heard anything back.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview was very informal and informative.The hiring manager made me feel very welcome and was a breathe of fresh air. I later realizes that this was because there is high turnover in this position, but they do treat their employees well.

Interview Questions

• Please describe how your current responsibilities will benefit you in this role.   Answer Question

College Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was Easy. Just some personality based questions. There was also another question to explain a time I took a leadership role in school. Also, to explain a project I was most proud of in school. The interview lasted about an hour. Met with two managers and they mentioned if their boss had time I would meet with him after. He ended up having the time,which was probably a good thing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

2 rounds of interview, technical and an HR round, both were over the phone, took less than an hour for each interview. It would be easy for any computer science student if he knows the technology mentioned in job description

Interview Questions

• Questions about technologies mentioned in your resume   1 Answer

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Found job on Indeed.com, applied online. Was contacted by HR (email) about two weeks later. Interviewed in person two weeks after that. Was offered job 2 weeks after that. Interview was very, very informal. I was a little disappointed, as I spent a good deal of time preparing, and had a long commute to the office.

Interview Questions

• Not asked any questions. Very unusual, interview took 5min and was given impression of "If you want the job you can have it"   Answer Question

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Long but not unreasonable, took 3 full days. HR was a little disorganized, but that's typical.

Negotiation

straight forward