Broadridge Member Technical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 25, 2017

2.9

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Member Technical Interview

Interview

The hiring process is three stages aptitude exam. The first is Aptitude test. Then 3 rounds of interview and then an HR round. Next day they revealed the result and later on in due course, they sent us the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Most of the question were normal in technical interview. They were more based on the SQL skill and basic oops concepts. The hr didn't ask many questions, it was fairly simple interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Broadridge

Member Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Broadridge (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Initially I was screened on phone, then was called for face to face interviews, where in i have to undergo 2 technical rounds, and then later I was called for a managerial round, and later HR round, this process took 1 week time

Interview Questions

• Core Java, Design Patterns, some advanced enterprise concepts in J2EE   Answer Question

Member Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Broadridge (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

my interview was held on may 25.i had completed 4 rounds.1st round is aptitude and followed by three telephonic rounds.they asked me questions on java,sql,aptititude and logical questions.after that hr asked me to fill an application form.Still waiting for response from them.

Member Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Broadridge (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The process went smooth but it took almost one month to get the offer.
    2 technical rounds
    2 managerial rounds
    1 hr round

Interview process was cool and smooth

Interview Questions
    two to three logical questions
    programs on patterns in java
    Questions on rest
    threads
    exception handling
    strings,
    Spring mvc,ioc,Ajax request

Interview Questions

• They try to check your logical and hands on experience

Overall Experience was positive   1 Answer

Member Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Broadridge (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

First Round-written(more Reasoning,puzzles,essay writing,java and c++ snippets,verbal),2nd technical(SQL&Java)and 3rd round technical(SQL&Java),then 4th Round(manager), 5th(HR) rounds bit of technical and bit of HR rounds.
    Note:logical questions can also be asked in any of the above rounds.I have seen them in some websites google them if you are not good at.

Interview Questions

• Mostly they have concentrated on SQL queries only with a java program to code.   1 Answer
    • union and union all difference?in SQL   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Broadridge (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

have attended the interview through a consultancy. The process took 2 days There are 4 rounds. 1) written test-mostly based on C,C++ and reasoning. The one who cleared the written test they will inform us to attend the next round that is face to face 1st technical round-they focused on SQL and java(basic questions)and programming in c.And I cleared 1st tech round. Again they called me to attend the 2nd tech round which was a bit tough. In this round they focused on java programming, SQL queries(a bit tough) and some puzzles. I made up to here.Be confident. All the best.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Broadridge (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

They conducted exam in HCU. 1hr 20 mins online test. apt, reasoning, c,c++,essay. After 2days i got a call to attend TR in 3 hours. Then 2 TR's and Manager was busy on that day. So MR postponed. Next day it was said MR, but again TR was conducted, Even though answered well, result was negative. People with no programming knowledge are selected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadridge (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

1 Written Test :Was difficult ,questions in vocabulary and reasoning were tough.
    2. Technical Round: There were 3 technical rounds,mostly on sql and c.
    4 Managerial Round:Questions based on problem solving and real time scenarios.
    3 HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broadridge (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I have attended the interview through a consultancy. The process took 1 week. There are 4 rounds. 1) written test-mostly based on C,C++ and reasoning. The one who cleared the written test they will inform us to attend the next round that is face to face 1st technical round-they focused on SQL and java(basic questions).And I cleared 1st tech round. Again they called me to attend the 2nd tech round which was a bit tough. In this round they focused on java programming, SQL queries(a bit tough) and some puzzles. I made up to here.Be confident. All the best.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Broadridge (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

two rounds of technical, questions concentrated mostly on sql. I was tested only based on sql skills.
    And also they will test your confidence by asking stressful questions.The interview included couple of easy puzzles,All i did was to solve puzzles and explained them.