Broadridge Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.5

Manager, Client Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broadridge (Deer Park, NY).

Interview

Interview process was quick. Recruiter reached out via email to schedule interview with Hiring Manager. Met with Hiring Manager for approx 1 hr to learn about the role and its requirements. The facility is massive, but seems manageable once you understand the layout and location of all departments. Seems like a cohesive environment to work in. I asked for interview feedback (via email) and never heard back from the recruiter which I thought was unprofessional.

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Spoke to recruiter at job fair and then was contacted through email. Completely behavioral. Went through everything listed on my resume very thoroughly, drew out diagrams to help explain projects.

Tax Managed Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

I had one phone interview and met 2 interviewers in person. The interviewers seemed knowledgable, however, they only set aside 30 minutes each for the interview on two separate days. That was not enough time for a full interview and therefore neither knew enough about me nor me about them by the end of the process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Mostly back and forth about the processes and role.   Answer Question

Programmer Ana Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Broadridge (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, Got a call from HR after 2 months. We went through my current responsibilities and the technologies I work on. Then, HR inquired about my availability for the technical interview.
    I had to follow up with HR multiple times before facing the technical interview. The technical interview was such a disappointment. It was very casual interview with minimal questions asked. Felt as if they were doing the interview for the sake of it. No agenda for hiring one.

Digital Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Had two face to face interviews, and then two phone interviews. All with different people working on the same project. The face to face interviews were on the same day, the phone interviews were each on different days.

Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Broadridge (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Pleasant enough - standard process - resume review, very conversational. Everyone was very professional and knowledgable. Culture felt slightly old school - just not a fit. Seemed like a well run organization.

C# Programmer, Backend Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Broadridge (Deer Park, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

My resume was submitted by HR group after a new initiative starting at Broadridge that would require a new team of 15 engineers. Phone interview skipped and was asked to come in for an in person review. Interview was very short and direct, no coding but asked questions from a list. All candidates were asked the same questions.

Interview Questions

• If you were designing a multi-threaded program to crunch numbers and do highly cpu intensive processing would you expect a single threaded program to do better or one using 50 threads and why?   3 Answers

Lead Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Deer Park, NY).

Interview

I applied for the job online through the Broadridge Careers website. A few weeks later I received an email setting up an interview. The interview and position was in the Deer Park location (really Brentwood). I interviewed with three people separately. Each interview was 30 mins to an hour. Two of the interviewers were women. Aside from the fact that the office was filled to over-capacity and it took a while to locate a vacant office to conduct the interview, the interviews with them went every well. They appeared to be good people. The last of the three interviews was with a male manager in which I was warned (from the woman I interviewed with before him) about all the questions he asks. It appeared that the guy took great pride in his interviewing skills and proceeded to ask cliche question after question ad nauseam for an hour. To me he came off as really arrogant. Regardless, I felt I answered everything very well. I left feeling that the job was mine.
    Then the wait... Nothing after three weeks. Then I called. HR apologized for the long wait & told me that management had not made their final decision and I was being considered. He then asks me If I have any offers out there, which I did not. Going into the weekend I felt like it was just a matter of time until I was made an offer. The following Tuesday, four weeks later HR calls me and tells me they went with someone else, but I was a "finalist". Gee, thanks!
    To top it off, I was told during my interviews that a second position was going to be posted shortly. After being rejected, I kept an eye on the website for the position to be posted. About two weeks later, I see it and immediately apply, feeling very confident since I was told I was a "finalist". The next day my application was rejected. Go figure...

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you disagreed with a manager.   Answer Question
    • How would your former co-workers describe you?   Answer Question
    • Describe what you would do if you had an irate client on the phone and they threatened to pull their account.   Answer Question

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Brentwood, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

1. HR(Java based questions)
    2. VP(previous work experience and Java based questions)
    3. On-Sites(3 VP interviewers and 1 senior application developer) most about what I have done before and Java technical questions

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

3 stage process. First met with recruiter via a telephone call. A panel interview followed, which was unstructured and conducted by 2 senior members of the team, who could become my manager. The third interview was with the executive responsible for the group.