Broadridge Process Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broadridge Process Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Broadridge

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadridge (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

Overall experience is good. I was interviewed about 10 minutes. As i am a fresher, HR asked me Fundamental Accounting questions. She asked me if I'm comfortable with Night shifts and 1 year agreement. That's it..
If you are interested for this position, Don't expect great package. For a fresher it would be a good start to your career.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Broadridge

Process Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and were 3 rounds of interview. First round was written test followed by HR round, Manager round and questions were both personal and technical.

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadridge (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview was conducted in four round
    1. Aptitude (technical + verbal+ logical Reasoning+ Essay)
    2. Technical
    3. Hr
    4. Technical
    Prepare well for apti....but their is 3 years bond after getting placed

Interview Questions

• All questions are logical related to programming   1 Answer

Process Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Broadridge in November 2017.

Interview

There was a preliminary interview where the interviewer asked questions about Indian Financial Market and some questions relating to the company. The second round was operations interview, it was similar to the first round but questions are a bit complicated, though subject related. After two rounds of interview, the HR sent an aptitude test link to my email. Selection was done based on the performance in the test. The test included quantitative aptitude, analytical ability, general knowledge and English language.

I was contacted by the HR and later offered employment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Broadridge?
      Questions relating to derivatives, and other financial instruments   Answer Question

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Broadridge (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Third party source takes aptitude
    Hr round .
    VC taken by heads from hyderabad
    Drug test for selected once
    Induction starts.
    Direct training after 5 to 7 days
    Back to workplace start with the production.
    Not at all recommended for freshers

Interview Questions

• Related to investment banking
      All basics   1 Answer

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broadridge (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

total 4 rounds HR screening, amcat Test , two technical rounds, it took 1 week,
    1. what is capital markets and
    2.what is mutual funds,
    3.what is underlying assets.
    4. about family background.

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broadridge (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I have gone through 3 round of interview
    1.telephonic
    2.face to face
    3.manger round
     I got my first call on November 22 then the next day I gave my first round via telephone..then the next round was on December 1st week that was also telephonic..next round was on 2 nd week of December with my manager..then I got my offer on last week of December .

Interview Questions

• If you are applying for investment banking..
      They will ask you about capital market,money market and other scenario based questions.   Answer Question

Process Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview

Interview was easy thy asked about excel n Mba related questions 3 stages test,personal interview n group interview level of interview was easy n test was also esy ............that's it

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Broadridge (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Aptitude
    Manegrial interview
    Senior manager interview
    Hr
    1.92 package,worst transport,low hikes(max of 5% of basic),night shifts,low night allowance(1200) per month ,But management will be good but low salary experience worth depends on project, least flexible benefits, friendly environment,high work low salary lastlly better opportunity at the cost u do not have any opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Basic knowledge I n security markets,investment management,accounts basics.   2 Answers

Process Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Broadridge in June 2016.

Interview

three rounds of interview. screening round,online test,operations round and hr round. not much technical questions they asked they focused on resume and were seeing how much can a candidate will stick in the organisation or company.theree rounds of interview. screening round,online test,operations rou

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation