Broadridge Senior Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broadridge Senior Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Broadridge

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview

HR Manager emailed me to set up a 30 min interview and we did talk within a couple of days of that email exchange.

The conversation went well and she said she was going to pass the information to the hiring manager and that she expected I would hear back in two weeks.

I followed up after two weeks and she emailed saying she had not heard back from the hiring manager and she said another 1-2 weeks. She kept extending the time a few more times and I kept following up at the end of each extension.

After my last follow up, I get an automated email notification letting me know I was no longer being considered for the job.

No call, no email - just a Bot email after I was strung along.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Broadridge

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broadridge (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

it was brief however very comprehensive. I believe that this was respectfully handled to condense all interviews into one day (multiple sessions). There were 4 separate intervews as well as a skills assessment.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Broadridge (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

I got to meet all the decision makers in the firm, this was a big value in me deciding to work for this firm. I also got to meet the team and discuss the potential future growth,