Broadridge Senior Process Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broadridge Senior Process Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Broadridge

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Broadridge (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview is conducted via telephonic round for experienced candidates followed by ops interview and two rounds of interview for freshers. Interviewer checkes overall basic knowledge on capital market and atteibutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Broadridge

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Broadridge (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Went good with the basic knowledge questions and PI and then moved with the points mention in the resume and questioned about the various practical scenario how to handle and what will be the action plan to handle it.

Interview Questions

• Real time situations with uncertainties and need to get the action plan to handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Broadridge (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

They taken 4 rounds,1 round is written test for know the minimum knowledge on accounting, 2 nd round is computer test for know the communication test, 3rd round is manager round to know the knowledge on accounting, 4 th round is HR round to discussion regarding salary.

Interview Questions

• They asked the questions like 1. P to P cycle, PO invoice and Non PO inovices, debit memo and credit memo, journal entries.....   Answer Question

Senior Process Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge in October 2013.

Interview

Face to face Interview. VP has taken my interview and they are expecting knowledge on Stock markets and derivatives. Interview was about 30 to 40 mins and selection process will take place based on requirement.