Broadridge Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broadridge Technical Consultant Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Broadridge (New York, NY).

Interview

HR Round, Followed by 2 Telephonic Technical Rounds and 1 F2F Round by Hiring manager and 1 VP Round

Interview Questions

• Very Detailed technical questions by not beyond the subject   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Broadridge

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewood, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadridge (Edgewood, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Awful process and the guy that interviewed me yawned through the entire process. Most have been interviewing me to satisfy an HR policy. Total waste of my time. The man that interviewed me did not shake me hand to welcome me and looked like a slob. The interview was very general and no technical questions were asked as this was more of a management job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your boss asked you to do something unethical.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2009.

Interview

1st Round - telephonic interview by HR Manager to briefly go over the resume, work experience, salary expectations, etc.
    2nd Round - face to face interview by Hiring Manager. Detail interview to review skills and expertise. It was a great interview. I aced it as I had the right kind of experience and skill sets for the position that I had applied for. I was offered the job (verbally) right before I left the venue.
    Background check and drug test screening took a little longer but that should be the norm. Entire process took little over 3 weeks before I got official offer letter in hand.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual.. standard questions asked in all traditional interviews. Mostly technical subject oriented with a few behavioral questions. I knew my technology well and was confident in answering all the questions. Not one question was left unanswered. Interviewer was impressed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate as the offer was too good to pass up.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadridge (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

First round was the aptitude round. Here they ask all sorts of questions from a variety of different fields such as Mathematics, General Knowledge, Computers, English and Grammar. The second round is the technical round, where they ask you to introduce yourself and then ask about questions regarding my project.

Interview Questions

• What database are you used in your project? And what is your role in your project?   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadridge (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

There were total of 4 rounds but came out in the second round due to salary negotiations. Not sure if they were not aware of the current and expected salary details. The second round was more of a salary negotiation discussion instead of technical. Looks like there was some gap in shortlisting the profiles.

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge in November 2010.

Interview

interviewed with a over 7 managmente folks